UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Say What?@Dec 27 2005, 11:35 PM

shityyyyy day!!!

hardly nefin through bridge. .. bunch of panels on hastings line but theyve bin dogged by, vino/vine 1st crew i think?

pointless adding fliks.

:hatred:

hmmm can anyone please tell me the fuck vino/vine 1st crew are if so plz post some of there toy stuff up.....

baitest day of the yr! shut up, big mouth know fuck all!!!

[/quote

I say things liek this for people like you to snap.. it gives me great plesure that you ask me and tell me things on msn and talk openly about what you do then come on here when you can show off a bit and be a cunt..And if they dont expect it Christmas day when do they expect it and why is it the most likely time of the year for people getting caught?

I know because its not the baitest day of the year..

Just like to say that GB crew seem to be putting in alot of effort and getting a few bits done..

his is why the internet is so gay,

just because GB who you can tell live close to brighton, have just took flicks of all the stuff they do at christmas, wip em on here less than 2 days later, and none of you seem to realise that just because it doesnt apear on your beloved forum it doesnt get done, plenty of stuff has been done this week of the year, but most people are'nt such fame hunting toys and wont put stuff on here!

you can be absaloutely trashing trains without gettin anything on here, and on the other side of things you can be doing a very tiny bit but made out to be absaloutely tanning it thanks to the internet!

i might go and shoot bill gates now

its a train thread... its meant to have trains on thats what there doing purey of there own choice.. putting trains on a train thread sure enough there just handing evidance to the police but if some top train writer decides to come put all his stuff on the net does it make him toy? i have respect to anyone whos out there doing it and yeah posting your own stuff is begging fame but least its less bitching and more photography..

Originally posted by thedrifter@Dec 28 2005, 05:49 AM

his is why the internet is so gay,

just because GB who you can tell live close to brighton, have just took flicks of all the stuff they do at christmas, wip em on here less than 2 days later, and none of you seem to realise that just because it doesnt apear on your beloved forum it doesnt get done, plenty of stuff has been done this week of the year, but most people are'nt such fame hunting toys and wont put stuff on here!

you can be absaloutely trashing trains without gettin anything on here, and on the other side of things you can be doing a very tiny bit but made out to be absaloutely tanning it thanks to the internet!

i might go and shoot bill gates now

no! your wrong! people posting up fliks on the net are obviously hitting it more than anyone

:rolleyes:

I don't really mind people posting all their shit up. Id much prefer that than a page full of meaningless banter, boys trying to beef it because they got nothing better to do and think they're the fucking shizzle.

Maybe if I weren't happy with the stuff I was doing I might get jealous and have a poip myself but until then I will enjoy what people want to share.

This world is all about a little give and take.

If we don't want people to see anything we may aswell save time and expense and just chill at home with a few stellas.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Fair enough people who post their own fliks are always searching for some kind of fame and admiration but without them these last pages would've been pretty fuckign weak to say the least.

Don't stop putting up the fliks just don't start going on silly with the same old yards, thats how you get your fingers burned up.

:hatred: :hatred: :hatred:

Guest imported_b0b

Just to be pedantic: those GB trains aren't from near Brighton, or is that a reference to the NT styles they are rocking?

Fame seekers are bad/photos are good. The eternal struggle.

Archived