UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BruceVelvet@Mar 19 2005, 03:02 PM

16_set.jpg

Yawn maybe not the correct thread i know but i rekon people reading this thread will find this funny...

as someone said in a different thread (cant remember which 1) they wouldnt be happy if they were spotted n had to leave all of that paint behind!

It was a 100% reliable friend who was waiting at Sutton Coldfield,for a Lichfiled bound train.On the opposite side,a train went through without stopping (not in service me thinks),the first few cars were bombed,but the 3rd my friend said "was all silver,black and white" It was early,and sounded like it was going to the buff at,well,a known Brum yard...

Originally posted by Chewie@Mar 21 2005, 06:23 PM

I was in Brum at the weekend and didnt see anything :( if anyone does have flicks, would be much appreciated to see them - if someone did see it, was it any good?

Originally posted by TonyBlair@Mar 21 2005, 02:54 PM

by putting that link there youve just made it worse..now anyone who comes on 12oz can see even more of his stuff...

fair enough, iv taken it down...but the comment is still true, he didnt want those flics put up on 12oz

and it is the same writer

Originally posted by Papa Lazarou+Mar 21 2005, 07:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Papa Lazarou - Mar 21 2005, 07:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TonyBlair@Mar 21 2005, 02:54 PM

by putting that link there youve just made it worse..now anyone who comes on 12oz can see even more of his stuff...

fair enough, iv taken it down...but the comment is still true, he didnt want those flics put up on 12oz

and it is the same writer

[/b]

he ment that same flick of the wc ain't on his f log

If jeloe goes and puts them on his flog, which those and some other backjump tubes were......(not that close up of the wc tho)......Then he cant complain if they end up on here, either put them in the public domain of the internet in general, or keep them to yourself and close friends. simple enough

Originally posted by Pizzaboy@Mar 24 2005, 12:16 AM

If jeloe goes and puts them on his flog, which those and some other backjump tubes were......(not that close up of the wc tho)......Then he cant complain if they end up on here, either put them in the public domain of the internet in general, or keep them to yourself and close friends. simple enough

exactly.

Originally posted by Pizzaboy@Mar 24 2005, 12:16 AM

i dont think he really cares if they end up on here. promotion is promotion.

-dagmar

Archived