UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sneak+Apr 9 2005, 01:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sneak - Apr 9 2005, 01:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-laughoutloud@Apr 9 2005, 11:42 AM

what would you know about runners.

i know that they arent still gonna be running.

i love getting internet beef from people ive never met! brings a smile to my face.

[/b]

i dont need to see you to know what your like ive been looking at this forum for years and ive seen what people have been posting and what people tell me about you and from what ive heard stick to legals please son!!! ;)

Originally posted by Adernaline@Apr 11 2005, 11:05 AM

he got a bit busy then - no seen stuff? :(

theres some gossip in the NYC thread if you're interested in the nature of PJ and Copes visit, which apparently was entirely coincidental with Seen's. i'm not repeating it because i don't fucking care i mostly just look at flicks on here. safe.

"OH.

YEA.

BABY."

- camalmighty you're corny as fuck mate! :jestor:

sorry to be the negative one! but why are we geeting so excited about throwups on tubes and brs? and the cope colour pannel aint all that his chrome is far better letter wize. alot better gets done from our very own BRITISH writers but they dont get every man wagging his tails between there legs. im not saying as a writer i can do better before i get a thousand messages saying lets see what you can do etc but what it comes down to is oppinions and thats mine. and if people want me to show better british trains i will.(that doesnt mean there unseen or im posting peoples work who allready hasnt been posted)

"Cope & PJ on virgin stock,even though it aint in service....and if Seen didnt paint,well i wouldnt bet on it! Oh and producto,expect! "

Yo loco, a section of 'One' bought a load of them old virgins up (engines and carridges) and they are still running on one of 'one's mainlines......still in thier old virgin livery as well......They also use trains (not sure what class it is) that looks like the front of the other one in the pic......Although they said they'd take them out of service at the beginging of 05 as they are old as fuck but they still use them sometimes in rushhour/emergencies

Originally posted by street_campaign@Apr 11 2005, 07:46 PM

sorry to be the negative one! but why are we geeting so excited about throwups on tubes and brs? and the cope colour pannel aint all that his chrome is far better letter wize. alot better gets done from our very own BRITISH writers but they dont get every man wagging his tails between there legs. im not saying as a writer i can do better before i get a thousand messages saying lets see what you can do etc but what it comes down to is oppinions and thats mine. and if people want me to show better british trains i will.(that doesnt mean there unseen or im posting peoples work who allready hasnt been posted)

well sed.

Archived