UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Promos and Into are a disgrace. They have been hotting up the same plot day in day out with their wack panels. Other writers have been pulling off full colour window-downs there, next time that shit is seen there its getting dogged. They look to be bringing STW down as well... :rolleyes:

:yuck: :hatred:

Originally posted by breathofair@Feb 24 2005, 12:47 PM

is there one day dthat you lot dont go with out moanin about wat pannels toy and wat isnt..."oh,dat pannel hasnt got strate enuff lines,lemme go ome and cry myself to sleep" oh please..... :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

they will be crying if i catch them in that plot, believe.

saw some oams, promo on southwests push buttons last week, though they were backjumps, but probably from that plot.WACK.also seen a yrp's and a 42 running same line.and a load of bollox running on connex, apart from some alright top to bottoms, maybe dpm.and chizl and others top to bottoms going buff in selhurst.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Feb 23 2005, 07:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Feb 23 2005, 07:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Fletch Lives@Feb 23 2005, 04:21 PM

Yeah, I saw Born and Ceres silvers sitting outside Viccy sheds this morning.

Ooh! Were they holding hands?

[/b]

:haha: :haha:

Archived