UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Feb 21 2005, 12:18 AM

i never said eroupes scene needs me, i just go there to see my freinds (berlin, paris , london) thats it i dont paint there (i have done a couple small train panles, years ago), and ilove benching trains.. thats all, i dont care about making a name for my self in the world of graffiti anymore, already did that.. it isnt worth it unless i had nothing else i wanted to focus on.. but i love wathcing the inevitable continuing scene and die hards in it turns me on!! th

Fuckin hell mate you chat some shit don't you?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by DeadPonies+Feb 19 2005, 06:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeadPonies - Feb 19 2005, 06:09 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-WalterSobcek@Feb 19 2005, 01:43 AM

Hey, are those hands LA MANO from Barcelona?

Yes. yes it is. He's completely changed his style and is now going for the more 'square fingered' approach. ;)

[/b]

sorry no it aint its a certain travelling superflie...........

Just a quikc jot...Those who remember(?) about 80 pages back,the hoo har bout new flash cams. Well Central Trains,who wont be around by the end of 2006,are claiming a 75% reduction in graff damage at the 3 places where the little buggers are.Such eternal joy,that inhabitants of 3 more places should be aware....The 3 places? Well,home of the Baby Squad,Home of the Transit Elite,and a place that sounds like its in Massachusettes!

Originally posted by Locofanclub@Feb 22 2005, 11:18 AM

Just a quikc jot...Those who remember(?) about 80 pages back,the hoo har bout new flash cams. Well Central Trains,who wont be around by the end of 2006,are claiming a 75% reduction in graff damage at the 3 places where the little buggers are.Such eternal joy,that inhabitants of 3 more places should be aware....The 3 places? Well,home of the Baby Squad,Home of the Transit Elite,and a place that sounds like its in Massachusettes!

LEICSTER TUNBRIDGE BOSTON

Originally posted by illestpapoe!!!!@Feb 20 2005, 09:01 PM

oh it was because of that.. well i was refering to long distant commuter trains in north america years ago (not talking about now)(all the spots i used to go to), go paint a freight? i havn't painted in about 5 or 6 years, so why the fuck would i paint a freight, its more like the freights arent worthy of my touch.. i dont need graffiti, graffiti needs me.. perioad

oh shut the fuck up you yankee little cunt. i can think of a billion american writers who i dont even like who are most likely better than you. hush your gums you twat.

Originally posted by Youdontlearn+Feb 23 2005, 12:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Youdontlearn - Feb 23 2005, 12:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-illestpapoe!!!!@Feb 20 2005, 09:01 PM

oh it was because of that.. well i was refering to long distant commuter trains in north america years ago (not talking about now)(all the spots i used to go to), go paint a freight? i havn't painted in about 5 or 6 years, so why the fuck would i paint a freight, its more like the freights arent worthy of my touch.. i dont need graffiti, graffiti needs me.. perioad

oh shut the fuck up you yankee little cunt. i can think of a billion american writers who i dont even like who are most likely better than you. hush your gums you twat.

[/b]

shut up you fucking toy. you dont know shit about trains either.

Archived