UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah mate, as much as i rate nema... them letters are WANK, and i mean every single outline within that collage of pannels someone posted. I do like the fills and the whole of the very first nema pannel posted but you can't be sayin they burn that tures or that jela-arse. no way no how.. we've all go our own opinions though.

you've got no idea

flore7cm.jpg

neasfloreakre8la.jpg

zino6ln.jpg

didn't see any panels, just damage

who else thought def metal was fucking shit.. what a waste of money.. and what the fuck was that music about, first i thought it was a joke then it jus carried on through the whole ting..not anough action either

Originally posted by r2d2@Jun 9 2005, 03:29 PM

who else thought def metal was fucking shit.. what a waste of money.. and what the fuck was that music about, first i thought it was a joke then it jus carried on through the whole ting..not anough action either

The soundtrack rocks (no pun intended) so why you complaining? Not enough "gully" "grimey" "underground" n**gas rapping about their guns, money and girls they pay for sex? Like you no doubt...

And there was plenty of action. Out of the two UK videos in the last few years (Terror Fab being the other, and even that's filled with a load of foreign wank), I know which is more entertaining.

Peace out. Homezzzzzzzzz.

Originally posted by CamAlmighty+Jun 9 2005, 04:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CamAlmighty - Jun 9 2005, 04:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-r2d2@Jun 9 2005, 03:29 PM

The soundtrack rocks (no pun intended) so why you complaining? Not enough "gully" "grimey" "underground" n**gas rapping about their guns, money and girls they pay for sex? Like you no doubt...

And there was plenty of action. Out of the two UK videos in the last few years (Terror Fab being the other, and even that's filled with a load of foreign wank), I know which is more entertaining.

Peace out. Homezzzzzzzzz.

[/b]

er. terror fab. by a very very very long way!

camalmighty, nah mate, i like some rock music, but that was all 80's glam rocky 10 minute long drum solo bullshit..and especially over a graff film.. the terror fabulous soundtrack is an example of the kinda music that shoulda bin used...

does anyone know what that wierd drum and bassy song is at the beggining of germany part two?

Archived