UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BAREOLA@Jun 17 2005, 11:12 AM

300 grand for two days service!! Those greedy bastards!! If they're making that much money out of one train then, fuck mine they can afford to scrub a couple of pannels now and then!!

:haha: They always 'up the damage' init...lol......

jokers..... :clown2:

Originally posted by MONKEY MAGIC@Jun 16 2005, 03:45 PM

mate if a trains protected by a sheet of plastic why tha fuck they gonna care if u graff on it if they can jus peel it off quik tings? besides wldnt it be cheaper jus to clean the graff off instead of cover a whole load of trains in plastic then replacin it everytime it gets damaged?

sounds like bollocks to me, but then again btp r muppets so ya never know.

I dont believe its actually a layer of plastic that you are able the peel off.....

i could be wrong here, but i believe what they are doing is only coating the side of the trains with an extra plasticy finish that means buffing is cheaper and quicker.

We had this same thing put onto our trains in Melbourne when the new fleet was introduced.

Its basically just a really soft shiny layer that is heaps easier to buff bcoz the paint cant actually soak all that much into the surface.

They are still sweet to paint if youve got reasonable time, but with quickees you get a few drips and the paint doesnt appear to penetrate the surface all that much......at least they are not putting 8metre high brick walls around every yard topped off with mad amounts of wire, that would be a mad blow to yard possibilities........Peace

hahaha hipe...what a true london legend.

I was disapointed that you had to become a memeber to see the interview.

but I can imagine how it went....

WHA do you rite, innit?

Hipe, hype, hyper, hipaz.

WHA cruz do ya rep blud?

none they wont let me in cos im a little gay sometimes...this one time I was bombin' with my mate fuber and my hand slipped and I felt......etc

How old r u?

why do you write..innit?

because I like being around sweaty males....and it gives me respect innit.

and so on......

also those far's are proof that orange is the wackest colour for panels, in any range, not one orange has good coverage

That i am afraid is one of the most ludicrous things i have ever heard, orange does cover & there are plenty that are good...

'if you put it on like shit, its gonna look like shit'

Archived