UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fimow please stop trying to be me please find that out of order that i do the work and you come on 12oz and you try and take my credit i done them last week i wam FIMZ you might be FIMOW but stop trying to take credit for my work please

Ok this might sound wierd but does anyone get the feeling these two

idiots, flymow and shagable, are actually writers or are in fact

someone with a grudge, maybe btp or district dave, wrecking havoc in

our normally wonderful society? Cos looking at those photos, i just

dont understand how someone can be so unintentionally terrible at

painting, i mean, i've seen toddlers with more style. And is there no

way for these rejects to be banned from the boards by the

moderators?

Respect to Ribs, can someone explain how him admitting to another 51 cases of damage can actually help his case?

and did anyone get photos of the runners that were mentioned earlier?

Originally posted by Chewie@Jun 28 2005, 02:05 PM

Ok this might sound wierd but does anyone get the feeling these two

idiots, flymow and shagable, are actually writers or are in fact

someone with a grudge, maybe btp or district dave, wrecking havoc in

our normally wonderful society? Cos looking at those photos, i just

dont understand how someone can be so unintentionally terrible at

painting, i mean, i've seen toddlers with more style. And is there no

way for these rejects to be banned from the boards by the

moderators?

Respect to Ribs, can someone explain how him admitting to another 51 cases of damage can actually help his case?

and did anyone get photos of the runners that were mentioned earlier?

i think shagable goes by the name of BLAZE. lookin at tgf forum they have arguments all the time as above. not btp. children who shouldnt be on these places let alone the internet at such a young age

Originally posted by Billy Bright+Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Billy Bright - Jun 28 2005, 03:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Why did u paint out Ribs' face when it was in a national newpaper that thousands of people have read and he's already been shift?? :rolleyes:

[/b]

coz the chances are most 'graffers' dont read the evening standard, and I personally and probably most other riters wouldnt want their face all over forums....for many years to come

<!--QuoteBegin-boogyman@Jun 28 2005, 03:23 PM

because hes gay

im sorry how old are you..... ' because hes gay' :lol:

and as they said in that article btp raided and got a "haul" of paint, that cant be what the case hangs on can it?just seems a bit circumstancial

yeah thats not enuff to prove anything on its own but if they have any other evidence they might be able to use the fact that you have paint against you.

Originally posted by beefedout@Jun 29 2005, 12:36 PM

and as they said in that article btp raided and got a "haul" of paint, that cant be what the case hangs on can it?just seems a bit circumstancial

yeah thats not enuff to prove anything on its own but if they have any other evidence they might be able to use the fact that you have paint against you.

theres been alot of info left out. well done for blanking his face at least you done something right

Originally posted by GraffLondon+Jun 29 2005, 08:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GraffLondon - Jun 29 2005, 08:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-beefedout@Jun 29 2005, 12:36 PM

theres been alot of info left out. well done for blanking his face at least you done something right

[/b]

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Archived