UK COMMUTER TRAINS

trainspotter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fimow stop whingin, ur still toy!!

dont go yard to scribble u fuckin little cunt. i think we shud go back to the old skool and start kickin the shit out of toys that go to yards and toast them up. remember this is graff full of backstabbin shit chatin bitchs that dont care about tellin other writers where certain ppl live or plot. full of whinin little fanny's and jealous hating pricks!!

fimow dont get loud back u cant tell me shit

Originally posted by Blunkettsdog@Jun 26 2005, 12:58 PM

what you dont realise is he did a one man full colour wholecar, then put a frow up further down as he was leaving, but an unfortunate mishap, his camera double exposed the wholecar, and all he was left with was those ruthless throws

how convenient!!!hes still shit and shudnt go yard

why are you lot whining, you can paint a br anywhere you want with a little hop over a 2ft fence, u lot crak me so much jokes. "y r u baiting up my yard", its a fucking br, so go somewhere else.

and fimow, you can raise some better paint than that shit u r using on the train anyway. British Rail forever!!!!!!!! :clown2: :clown3: :jestor:

keep your room clean, dont admit shit, and dont target the oval cricket ground! ribs was never a complete london king but respect for what he has done and hopefully the courts will be kind... i actually remember seeing those tags on the oval cueing up with my grandad to watch a good old game of cricket, its a local past time for me, cricket, men and walls, the sign of a real hardcore graffiti writer!

Archived