the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FILTER.BFG+Oct 22 2004, 03:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FILTER.BFG - Oct 22 2004, 03:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Angry Kids@Oct 22 2004, 07:00 PM

filter, you know how to work your colors, just work on letters and style now man

cool....but sorry that´s the way i like my style...but trust me i´ll work it evry day... :innocent:

[/b]

so you are sayin you ike your style to have no real letters or structure, take the advice man,,,,,,

Originally posted by FILTER.BFG+Oct 22 2004, 01:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FILTER.BFG - Oct 22 2004, 01:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Angry Kids@Oct 22 2004, 07:00 PM

filter, you know how to work your colors, just work on letters and style now man

cool....but sorry that´s the way i like my style...but trust me i´ll work it evry day... :innocent:

[/b]

your style isnt the type of shit i normally like but those were fucking awesome.. i really like them all.

Originally posted by fright@Oct 22 2004, 04:36 PM

all i got a question...

i want to post,i got sketches of mine in email n i dont know how to get them from there to on here to post.. any one help me out??

sign up to http://www.photobucket.com or fotango and put your images on that. then when you post, hit IMG and stick the URL for your image down.