the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dope shit Giraffe,... and I would love to fill another book the way you're filling yours Weasel,

most of my older cool shit went up in flames:( ...but I think you've inspired me to try and dedicate some time for a new (Go All Out Book!!!) Nice Work..

Dope shit Giraffe,... and I would love to fill another book the way you're filling yours Weasel,

most of my older cool shit went up in flames:( ...but I think you've inspired me to try and dedicate some time for a new (Go All Out Book!!!) Nice Work..

thats too bad you lost your older work! for this book im working on, i wanted it to be a burner every page, give or take the few pages of scribbles here and there, i've been doin ok so far! thanks for the kind words. the last sketch you posted was insanely dope! would love to flip through one of your books!

Not sure if I've posted this before, but it's one of the stranger sketches I've done...

It was a sketch for my homie Media...but I sneaked my name in too...

The top one reads Media forward, Quizm backwards...Freestyles

5766312717_02873e1605_b.jpg

...only the flick remains..alright enough interwebz for tonight...

• Like 1

YO VIPER.... I GOT YOUR MAIL... THANKS FOR DOING THIS I KNOW YOUR BUSY..

THANKS FOR THE EXTRA STUFF ALSO... EVERYTHING WAS DOPE..

HERE IS THE CONCLUSION TO OUR COLLAB HOMIE... I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

VIPER AND OPHER..[ATTACH]161527.vB[/ATTACH]IF ANYONE IS DOWN TO SEND ME A PIECE IN THE MAIL... SO THAT WE CAN COLLAB IN MY BOOK I WOULD BE MORE THAN DOWN TO SEND YOU ONE ALSO.... I HOPE PEOPLE GET THIS MESSAGE!!!!! PEACE PEOPLE.

1660004211_VIPERXOPHER.jpg.13f5a7c5eccad281b4248443938b0906.jpg

• Like 1

Killer page all round so far, Yearz that piece is fucking sick man, I am also thinking of getting a book to go all out full or double pagers every time.

That exchange page is dope as well, and Tesk you know your shit is always fire man, colouring skills for miles