INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Reack's brew:

1. Get these things: Permanent stamp ink, purple fiebing's leather dye, Acetone or Ethanol (Super Strong alcohol)

Wear gloves and respirator... You dont want to be coughing up purple and blue shit, or have your fingers stained hard. Use your head! Go outside when fucking with this stuff!

And mop and a glass marble

2. Put a stamp ink in a Large Micky Dee's cup.

3. Add fiebings and stir the ink so it mixes together.

4. Add some acetone or Rubbing alcohol

5. OPTIONAL: If you have any other staining additives you want to add, do so at your own risk. And wear a respirator if your fucking with staining powders like Oink Alchemist or FX Industrial Powders! Remember certain powders and stainers react with Acetone or Ethanol, so be careful!

6. Put the glass marble in the mop and fill it.

7 Juice the nib...

8. Well done, super hard staining ink and its fadeproof too.

9. THIS INK IS NOT OPAQUE.

10. I cannot express how much, I mean it when I say, wear gloves and respirator!!!

You dont have to use respirator, when youre tagging but I advise wearing gloves.

Do this shit outside!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I neg'd too many people in this thread, im 24'd

to give actual props...yea i used to think acrylic mops

were cool until i was about to scratch it off with my nail.

yet some how i still have two running after like 3 years

ahaha...you can just make them out, lime green and

bright orange.

Shut the fuck up, if you don't know what you are talking

about then don't speak on it. If its an honest mistake of

you thought this could do that then whatever. Get out if

you wanna use acrylic mops or ritz mops even though they

buff easy...this thread was for making good staining ink

or paints.

NUMBER ONE : HARD STAINING HOME MADE INK

Get a jar. Put in either Pilot ink or Marsh as your base, and add some Griffin, less than or equal to the amount of Pilot. Now get some Fiebing's leather dye, and add it to the batch, preferably red or purple, as they stain the hardest. Next, get some brake fluid, and give a generous amount - not too little, but definitely not too much as it will affect the flow. Mix that shit around. You can also try boiling them together and then using a thinner, as they'll thicken when heated. Personally, I've never tried heating / boiling any of my inks. If you want, you can try adding Gentian Violet or Methylene Blue (the additive).

Next, put it in your marker. Let's pretend you have a Pilot, since they're the easiest to refill and one of the best markers around. Simply unscrew the top, and drop some ink in there until it's slightly overflowing above the cotton. Now, screw the top back on, open the marker and let the ink drop through the nib and land back into the jar. This will get the nib nice and juicey. You can also put this into a mop. This shit is going to stain hard and leave a ghost once its buffed, so the only way to really get rid of it is paint over it (and certain things just don't get painted over, signs for instance).

If you can't accomplish this

Get fiebings leather dye, which ever color you desire

black, blue, purple are preferred...get 100 black/blue pens

take out the ink stick, cut in half and place in two liter.

After that put 1/2 cut of the highest percentage rubbing

alcohol you can find(91% usually fine). Itll take time and

you wanna do like 300 or 400 pens to make a decent

amount of ink and make it worth your time. If you can't

do the math: 300 pens + 1 & 1/2 cups of alcohol...400 pens

is 2 cups of alcohol. (I was always told 100 pens to 1 cup

of alcohol, but never found it to stain that great, so i put

less alcohol in...you can add another 1/2 cup of alcohol if

you want) Add the fiebings leather dye, 4oz/6oz/8oz

whatever you want. After you have your pens cut up let them

sit in the alcohol + fiebings for a couple days, make sure

you shake it frequently to mix it up. If you wanna go all

out order some of oinks 'alchemist powder' ahahaha

Idk if it dissolve all of it but maybe

Ink & paint don't mix

Ink thins with alcohol

there are different types of paint

latex paint thins with water

acrylic paint thins with water

oil paint thins with thinner/mineral spirits

SEARCH AND YOU WILL FIND EVERYTHING I SWEAR...ITS AMAZING

SEARCH MEMBER 6OF1 IN THIS THREAD READ HIS POSTS

AS SOMEONE SAID, READ THE FIRST 10 PAGES AND YOU WILL GET SOME

USEFUL KNOWLEDGE

NOW QUIT THE BICKERING

Whoops, posted in the wrong thread! Sorry guys...

I'll fill it up with something about ink...

I made this fucking shitty ink using automotive paint, regular pen ink, ISO alcohol, acetone, and sharpie ink but I put way too much fucking ISO in so it's just a watery purple mess :S

I'm just leaving it to sit out with the lid off so it evaporates some of the liquid off and hopefully I'll have some thick ink to hold me over til I have enough cash to go get some Pilot ink...

Black and silver are always dope for drippy tags, gives that classic look. For a colored ink I think Burgundy is fresh. The rustoleum stops rust ,shade is probably my favorite shade out cause it is super rich, almost has a bright red tint . The Codeack Burgundy Belton Molotow Premium is also a stand out. Thats my vote. Plus you don't find too many Burgundy inks so you can break away from the pack ...71

Black and silver are always dope for drippy tags, gives that classic look. For a colored ink I think Burgundy is fresh. The rustoleum stops rust ,shade is probably my favorite shade out cause it is super rich, almost has a bright red tint . The Codeack Burgundy Belton Molotow Premium is also a stand out. Thats my vote. Plus you don't find too many Burgundy inks so you can break away from the pack ...71[/color][/size][/font]

i like the violet you get with 2/5 red oink and 3/5 witches brew.

cant get this shit off my hands to save my life

@ Esar so true.. come think of it I've not seen a "burgandy ink" that would be some nice stuff to see especially with a dope handstyle...

i do love seeing ol' school style tags with the drippy ink..It's beautiful!

@Cro:

Oink does have some super good ink for sure. Never used that witches brew stuff though.