INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im guessing i didnt word myself right..

so i'll do it again,all the way from the start..

so my can clogged and the paint would only come out through the little whole in my can,and not the cap,ghet it?

so i grabbed a bottle with a little paint thinner and drenched all the paint from the can in there..

the thing is that when ever i open the bottle it hisses,'cause of the pressure..

shaking its a way stupid idea because it just ghets paint all over the fuckin place..

so do i just randomly keep opening until it ghets depressurized?

or do you guys know an easier way?

im guessing i didnt word myself right..

so i'll do it again,all the way from the start..

so my can clogged and the paint would only come out through the little whole in my can,and not the cap,ghet it?

so i grabbed a bottle with a little paint thinner and drenched all the paint from the can in there..

the thing is that when ever i open the bottle it hisses,'cause of the pressure..

shaking its a way stupid idea because it just ghets paint all over the fuckin place..

so do i just randomly keep opening until it ghets depressurized?

or do you guys know an easier way?

ok i know what you need to do

put it in a deoderit bottole like the roll on kine it will let some air out but you should hurry up and use that sshit

now about what i asked is there a respe that is real thin

oh noe!- what the fuck are you talking about?

simon_kenton- what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm pretty new to ink making myself. But I get angry when I come here and people use words that are so subjective. "I want ink that's drippy" that can mean so many different things. How I perceive drippy is going to be completely different from how you do. How about you experiment. Get a couple hundred pens (for free of course) take them apart and cut the inside piece in half and drop it in a spaghetti jar with some 91% isopropyl alcohol. then test it. If it's too drippy add more pens, not drippy enough? Add more alcohol. Also I assume you are using some kind of mop? If you aren't that's why it's not dripping. How about you tell us what you've tried and we can go from there.

fucks sake

first off using spraypaint as ink is just stupid. second if your can clogs either clean it, get another cap or just leave it be and definately dont make it leak and shake it everywhere. like cro. said if you want an ink recipe that works and isnt messy as what your trying accomplish, look through some pages for a while.

That's what I was thinking....but I mean the shit is made to be put in mops so why should I have to then it down. Junobo shouldve already done that for the customers, if I'm gonna buy ink insane it done for me lol

You probably will have to remove the flow regulator inside the mop if it has one. Junobo just sounds like bad news. Having to slow down a tag for any mop is already annoying for me...having to do it super slower is just retarded and increases your chances of getting caught. Fuck that.:scrambled:

mix acrylic with lysol.

No one knows about this, but lysol melts the shit out of paint, and if used correctly, can thin most film/water based paints. It sounds weird, but give it a try.

For added stain-i-ness, throw in some pen ink and/or fiebings. Lysol really mixes with everything, so you can make a pretty good indoor/outdoor ink. Also, if you mix pen ink with acrylic, t has a tendency to stay on the bottom, so when you catch a tag, it'll stain hard even if you clean off the acryl part of the tag.