INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Has any1 ever tried mixing rubbing alchohalwith the insides of pens or shrpies???

I just recently did this and when I was done I tried it out and it looked like water color so I put it back into my bottle and let it sit for a while while letting it sit I eptied out an accrilyc tube and mixxed it with rubbing alchohal it looked nice but when it dried it scraches off =\

So anyway after letting it sit I noticed it was atiny bit darker and a bit glittery because I added some random model plane silver paint to it =] and when I put it in my mop it was darker so I put an extra sharpie inside , inside of my mop so I can keep it dark and I put lots of lead in it

Any tips??

This was all just an experiment because my friend told me about it and I wanted to see for myself =\

O yeah I'm new at this whole forum thing so don't get all nutty at me

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

About pen ink, maybe you should read the post before yours... before you post.

And acrylic is water based. Washes off in rain.

And mixing paint with ink is a bad idea, unless you get the right proportions.

Which I will bet, based on your post, that you won't get them right.

Try reading the very first page of this thread.

That's all you need to know.

And if you're going to make a post, I suggest you read ahead before doing so.

Okay so I went to vns and got a kiwi shoe polish thingy and when I got home I emptied out the stuff in it and I filled it up with silver paint and I added brake fluide to it but when I do it, it comes out streaky and when I make it drip the drips seem to be a different shade of color and doesent dry as well as when it doesent drip.

Did I add to much brake fluide?

Okay so I went to vns and got a kiwi shoe polish thingy and when I got home I emptied out the stuff in it and I filled it up with silver paint and I added brake fluide to it but when I do it, it comes out streaky and when I make it drip the drips seem to be a different shade of color and doesent dry as well as when it doesent drip.

Like I said, read the first page, and stop embarrasing yourself. IE stop posting.

the worst part is i buy them wholesale for more than they're retailed by the manufacturing company.

brand name, i guess...

for all'a you'se true collectors, Griffin is officially discontinuing Griffin Shoe Dye in 2.5 oz refill bottles. They plan on having the self applicators, like a kiwi mop, but who wants that? i bought up like the last 500 of 'em, they say they have like 600 more but won't sell 'em to me yet... get that shit, when it's gone, it's gone, i warned you, just like krink silver...

you're lucky i've been in a damn good mood lately, but seriously son read a little it goes a long way.

alright you thinned paint with brake fluid, which doesnt actually thin the paint it just "waters" it down for lack of better words. paint thinner thins paint hence the name... use that. you can add brake fluid but not too much because it makes drying time longer. <<<<being the reason why it doesnt dry that well...

You didnt buy that on the spot? I found 2 of those tins of harbor blue and the first thing I did was buy them.

I did buy one royal blue. I didn't have the money for the others.

I thought they still sold the Royal blue in the bucket, Im pretty sure at Lowes and Home depot, next to the Regal Red.

I was lurkin rustoleums site earlier and they do still have Royal Blue. Ive never seen it before though.

you're lucky i've been in a damn good mood lately, but seriously son read a little it goes a long way.

alright you thinned paint with brake fluid, which doesnt actually thin the paint it just "waters" it down for lack of better words. paint thinner thins paint hence the name... use that. you can add brake fluid but not too much because it makes drying time longer. <<<<being the reason why it doesnt dry that well...

Its amazing how much you actually had to explain the process of thinning paint to him.

i feel like there should be some type of habitual agreement that you have to read the first 10 pages of a sticky thread before you can post in it... maybe like take a test on the info so you wont clog this sit up with nonsensical bullshit.

i dont even fuck with etch and i know you dont put the cream in a free flowing marker... think about it fucktard, it's cream. something about cream and free flowing doesnt go well together huh?