INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo, i cant find shit in these threads so much ranting and bullshit.

check it, i wanna make my own paint colours usin bucket paint, can someone just simply laydown a recipe?

mad props to who ever can jus shout out a simple and easy recipe. no bullshit wud be tight.

i tried getting sum bucket paint, puttin it in a cup, adding water cuz its waterbased, to thin the thick shit out then filled a bingo mop ting, and it was patchy and horrible.

what shud i be using?

recipe plz

to the question above, from what i would think, it would make it more streaky. but idk, you could always try it.

So i happened to be in wal*mart the other day right. and i been hearing awhile bout this pen ink and what not. I been wanting to order some ink over the interweb but i need some moolah.

So i decided to get some black and blue bic rolling pens. The ones you usually see all the time with the black and white grip. and pulled them apart.

- 8 black pens

- 2 black pens

- 2 oz. rubbing alocohol

- 2 or 3 drops of brake fluid

- and bout 4 to 5 drops of average leather dye.

It stained some shit in 10 seconds give or take a sec. So it seems okay.

So im a put it to the stainability test on an inside.

test results soon.

this is wat the forum needs, basic explanations, and recipes. no bullshit and helpful shit too.

safe fucking guy. BIG UP.

wtf are rolling pens tho? biros, rollerball??

post a picture or wateva...?

I always wanted to make my own mix of different oil based paints. Never got my ass into the project though. I would think you could just get two different colors and mix the shit out of them. Experiment. Dont know how many times its been said but its nothing but truth. Finding stuff out for yourself first is almost the best way to learn something. Chances are no one will truely tell you how to do stuff, specially over cyber forums. So just test it out and see how it goes.

i have a quick observation... and im not an "ink" guy, i write my name in spray paint... but i have been around for a little while so let me just ask one thing.

You are getting bent out of shape based on people's use of a NAME of a certain ink, and are appauled that someone would dare post a recipe... you do realize that graffiti writers are CRIMINALS right? I understand if you or your peoples or whatever started a company and you make your money off naive kids... BUT, why the fuck should anyone care about an ink company??? whether it was started by so called "writers" or not? Tarnishing a brands good name? are you serious??? if people spent as much time writing on stuff as they did worrying about WHAT they were gonna write on stuff with maybe vandalism wouldnt be in the sad state that its in right now.

Ok, so here's a recipe thats stains real nice, and can make a nice purple or blue ink, depending on your preference.

Ok, so cop some rubbing alchohol. It has to be 90 percent or higher because at 70 percent it has enough water in it to make it spotty when it dries..... no good.

Now grab like 30 packets of pens. Just regular, black pens that you can either break or unscrew to get the inside tubes of ink.

Get an empty bottle, something big because if you were so inclined you can make bottles of this shit.

Empty the ink cartridges into the bottle, there should be something like 40 of them in there, thats what I found works best. Empty the rubbing alchohol into there. Close the top, shake vigoursly and then let that shit sit for about 2 days.

Check on it in 2 days, shake some more, then time for part 2.

Part 2

This will make it a nice blue or blueish-black if you want.

Cop some pilot ink, in the small container, or get a pilot marker from a borders or something. Marsh i bet works too although i havent tried it.

Empty some of that into the purple and it will make a nice blue. The blue stains maddd hard, and i will post some flicks soon.

^^^hahaha...ballpoint ink is actually dope though. lotsa people will be like "no im too lazy, thats too much work" and shit like that, but if you dont have garvey near you and dont wanna pay, its the way to go...

Agreed, but only in some ways. You have to get the right pens. You can use any, but only a few brand pens have much better ink than the rest.

You are getting bent out of shape based on people's use of a NAME of a certain ink, and are appauled that someone would dare post a recipe... you do realize that graffiti writers are CRIMINALS right? I understand if you or your peoples or whatever started a company and you make your money off naive kids... BUT, why the fuck should anyone care about an ink company??? whether it was started by so called "writers" or not? Tarnishing a brands good name? are you serious??? if people spent as much time writing on stuff as they did worrying about WHAT they were gonna write on stuff with maybe vandalism wouldnt be in the sad state that its in right now.

maybe vandalism wouldn't be in such a sad state if you murdered the owners of every business providing better technology and tools for vandals. that's the plan.

yo aye-ess-dee-eff, you gets my PM, brotha mahn?

yo i jus ooked sum bic rollerball pens and i got that thin plastic tube out after smash in one open, and how da fuk u get all da ink out, i blew thru tha tiny pipe but it cums out in drips?! AND not all the ink cums out :s

mad confused.

man, this shit hits like every other page.

but whatever....

Here's the link i bookmarked from a few pages back

*stolen from BS

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/showthread.php?t=450&page=79

^^step by step

^^pic by pic