INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah,make homemeade ink and shit,but pick up a black molotow burner marker like so,and it leaves a nice ghost.the ghost i have a pic of was nicer but they cleaned it so much now that its starting to fade.the best thing is that IF ITS PAINTED OVER IT SHOWS REAL CLEARLY THROUGH THE PAINT!!!so go pick one up.20 mm's of unbuffable heaven,baby.

2007_0222load_of_shitttt_10021.jpg.ea135b0ace71f68fe8be63cc3e2a1534.jpg

2007_0222load_of_shitttt_10027.jpg.c584ab6c4387244c542c282c07cf43cc.jpg

The marker doesn't have so much to do with your statement. It's the ink that you put in the marker that would create the ghost. So you should go into more further detail about the ink you made than which marker you chose to put it in. Also, part of what people are looking for is ink that won't fade, which you clearly said it's starting to fade? Sorry that just confused me. Another thing, there's many different paints out there. Just because it shows well through the paint it was painted over with doesn't mean it will show through every other paint out there.

http://www.liquitex.com/techniques/airbrushing_thinning.cfm

There is no way to make Liquitex stain at all really. My advice to you is to forget that shit, Liquitex seems to only make acrylic paint, and that's no good for vandalism - a wet rag will buff that. I don't know what's so hard about racking a tiny can of aluminum rusto, some thinner and bombing with that.

Nice punctuation usage by the way, no periods, commas or apostrophes; you only used an ellipsis, and you used that completely wrong.

thanks but there is ABSOLUTELY no problem with racking just i cant risk getting cought or anything because i already got cought for valdaizm/stealing and im waiting a courtate and if i get arrested for 1 more little thing 1month jail time boo

This is probably gonna sound really lame.

But props to everyone, and anyone that is selling their own ink, Whenever I make my own ink I know that the some of the chemicals make me feel nautious, and all dizzy and sick and stuff, and I only ever make small amounts at a time. Some of these guys are making bottles and bottles of the stuff all at once. I definatly appreaciate that, saves me the trouble of having to do it myself.

Thanks for the great ink.

yeah,make homemeade ink and shit,but pick up a black molotow burner marker like so,and it leaves a nice ghost.the ghost i have a pic of was nicer but they cleaned it so much now that its starting to fade.the best thing is that IF ITS PAINTED OVER IT SHOWS REAL CLEARLY THROUGH THE PAINT!!!so go pick one up.20 mm's of unbuffable heaven,baby.

catchin tags on walls with a marker!?what the fuuck

wear a respirator whenever handling toxic chemicals or chemicals that give off an odor.

and the molotow burner ink is not very strong, that's just a weak ass buff job. believe me, i sell montana, molotow, OTR, etc inks and besides mine (OInk), DED, KRink and Grog, most inks are not "packing a punch".

I was mainly referring to handmade brands of inks such as your own (which I plan to try sometime soon.)

But uhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :loopy:

anyone heard of magic powder ? Underground shit.. The French use it a lot. When its buffed the actual tag itself stays the same but the magic powder runs and just Goes everywhere impossible to buff. I've never used it myself but seen the buffers going at it. Boy they were PISSED

anyone heard of magic powder ? Underground shit.. The French use it a lot. When its buffed the actual tag itself stays the same but the magic powder runs and just Goes everywhere impossible to buff. I've never used it myself but seen the buffers going at it. Boy they were PISSED

this sounds interesting... do you have any pictures? the idea has me going :scrambled:

I have a little dilemma I recently got this OTR marker:

184.jpg

and I decided I wanted to make it drippy so after the original ink was done I added 2/3 of no name ink and 1/3 paint thinner and when I used it, it came out really shitty like very very thin and transparent, almost like the surface I was writing on was wet. So I decided to try again only this time I used 2/3 rusto black paint and 1/3 paint thinner and a very similar result only slightly thicker but less drippy. I figure it keeps coming out like shit because of the paint thinner, but if I use less it will be less drippy. Could it be something other than the paint thinner, what can I do to get a nice solid mildly drippy ink/paint mixture?

^^if you want good drips, you gotta not use that "made for graffiti" marker.

I'm serious. There are so many OTS(off the shelf) markers and mops that work WAY better.

For instance...

Window Markers--->

00050.jpg

00053.jpg

00052.jpg

These are poster/window markers for kids.

They are smaller than the OTR's and you can squeeze them for more flow,

although you don't even need to with good ink. With paint, they work so good!

If you want drips... stick OTS rather than OTR.

Good luck.

Stay up!