INK RECIPE SUPERTHREAD

rubbish heap

Shit i wanna start learnin more about how to make the most hardcore inks but ive just read a fkin shitloadon paint mixin and dont htink i can handle anotherr tutorial.. Gotta make that grog better....One thing i found recently though is cleaning your fucked up hard dry nibs for flow pens with nail polish remover works really fuckin well, just make sure to dry out your nib well before using it with ink. I cleanedout my flow pens with the shit and its like new, well not really to look at but it has had a shit load of corio, inferno, hard to buff and grog run through it without ever been cleaned so i suppose it was about time..

:biglaugh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
unless the buff is walking behind you while you're catching tags i doubt you will have much of a problem.

you mite think thats funny n shit but in my area shit gets buffed everyday so b4 you say it... yh av seen your posts and u know alot but no need for the cockyness. peace...

and im assuming the cigerette ashes are there so they will ignite the mixture and blow up your house? sounds like fun

the average IQ of kids in this thread is around 3

Cigarette ashes or paper ashes or whatever thicken the ink... jailhouse tattoo artists use water + paper ash or cigarette ashes to make tattoo ink... but I think it would be a better idea to use maple syrup or something alot better because thickening with solely ash will take ALOT of ash or just do almost nothing to it. :)

you mite think thats funny n shit but in my area shit gets buffed everyday so b4 you say it... yh av seen your posts and u know alot but no need for the cockyness. peace...

I wasnt being cocky. If you tag somewhere with krink it'll be dry by the next day.

so, i got my black, and i got my purple, right now they're mixes of garvey n fiebings, with a lil dot3.

i like the ink as is for insides, but i been thinkin of pickin up some marsh and adding that as well.

heres my question/s...

for my black: should i add the dye or pigment based black marsh t-grade?

for my purple: should i add the dye or pigment based blue & red marsh t-grade?

OR

for my purple: should i add the dye or pigment based white marsh?

Is the white marsh a t-grade ink or the rolowhatever the fuck?

and again, should i use the dye or the pigment based version?

about additives, generally i don't because apparently garvey contains some already.

but if i were to sprinkle some methalyne blue, and the gentian violet, into the same batch?

or just the blue, b/c garvey already has the violet, what kind of results could i expect?

and with straight dyes in general what can i add to make it fade less in sunlight?

whats the best "outdoor" base? besides pilot, that shit is pricy, and i can't find bulk.

sorry if it's already been answered, i searched beforehand, and would greatly appeciate any further help, thanks.

hey rubbish sorry if you answered this earlier but i gave up after a few pages...

if i made a big amount of bucket paint ink + paint thinner for like a mop or shoe polish pen,

how could i save the extra that isnt in the pen, like what should i store it in and shit.

and is there any etch ink you can buy or is easy to make?

for the guys sayin` that krink takes takes too long to dry or whatever-- put laquer thinner in there. I always put laquer thinner and paintthinner in my mixes. It dry's hella quicker but w/ some brands of paint it makes it gooey. I think it works fine w/ rusto tho.

inquiry: Use the dye type black, and if you ever need a white, the pigment based. I use a 50/50 blend of Marsh T-grade black dye and Garvey XT-70 Violet. It stains ill insides, and is as tuff as I can find outdoorswise.

rka: Obviously a tupperware container or old paint bucket would do. And if your trying to make friends, 12oz aint the place.

NOTE TO ALL:

I COULD ANSWER ALL YALLS QUESTIONS, BUT I WAS ONCE IN YOUR SHOES AND I JUST TOOK THE TIME TO READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD ( AND DO A LITTLE EXPERIMENTING) AND I COULD SCHOOL ALL YALL BASED ON WHATS ALREADY BEEN TOLD. IF YOU TRUELY LOVE INK, AND YOUR NOT A FUCKING RETARD, READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD!!! Cause most likely from here on, all the cats that know anything, have said everything and are tired of repeating themselves, just like in real life.

Any posts beyond this, are most likely unnessesary until a new line of super crazy party inks is invented. In which case, I think, they should be in a new thread. This thread should be archived. For real.

Religion.

oook can anyone help me... 1st: i have an OTR minni and the nib barely got da silver on it...lets say i use all da ink up and i wanna re-fill can i use da same nib for da new ink?

2nd: can some one give me a good recipe for da otr mini dats hella easy 2 make and not expenisve and if possible rackable items...or household...

3rd: i need a corrosive recipes if possible 2 something dat doesnt eat thru plastic::P

Okay, I am going to help you kids out, because I'm just that type a guy.

Washable/Lavable

WINDOW

CHALK

its made by some company called CHUNKIE

It's white, and the cap is the color of the window paint.

Thats the shit for markers. Nice size line, durable nib. You push on it for drips, ease the pressure for a clean round line. The cap is screw on, so it's leak-safe. Perfect for etch, durable casing.

I've found it in K-Mart, Staples, and I'm sure most grocery stores have it, especially around Jul. 4th.

is it kinda a little kids thing? i got tthis link but ionno...http://www.grandrivertoys.com/Webstore.taf?si=12$x112522xml&proid=4983

on da search bar type chunky markers:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are tese da ones?