Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not the one defending myself with war stories and battle scars tryin to look cool...That post showed more emotion than anything I've posted so far you fucking lame ass pussy...:lol:

If you're not going to post anything just fucking leave already. Come back next month and tell us how this thread is a joke and everbody sucks.

Here's a few for I did for Resto a minute ago.

rest2f.jpg

rest3.jpg

oh like the "neg" you tryed to give me that cryed to me how youve been doing this as long of not longer than i have? nice blanket statement. got any more? id like to hear them for the next time i get into a argument with a child that has down syndrome

:lol:

I'm not the one defending myself with war stories and battle scars tryin to look cool...That post showed more emotion than anything I've posted so far you fucking lame ass pussy...:lol:

If you're not going to post anything just fucking leave already. Come back next month and tell us how this thread is a joke and everbody sucks.

Here's a few I did for Resto a minute ago.

rest2f.jpg

rest3.jpg

lotsa beef these last few pages...

runine, i respect your grind homey, but i dunno about that channel zero shit you pulled.

and i disagree with your comment about handstyles somehow being less important than spending time on pieces.

if half the toys would fill up some blank pages with tags, they would grasp the concept of extensions and letter flow way faster.

decy homey, i do the same thing when i write your name with the L shaped extension before the A.

your word is tricky.

i spent a few minutes trying to get one i liked for you with no luck.

maybe ill try after i get weeded, shit usually helps haha.

resto, my advice for you would be to add an E to the end of your word if only just for tagging, or extend the flava of the O out to the right further like 119er did.

heres 2 i did for you homey, hope theyre up to par...

248633_10150195471332273_634237272_7218481_2108898_n.jpg

• Like 1

i know what you mean.:lol:

tried your name alts.. idk if i like it or not, but whatever... keep the thread alive and all. hope you like it.

lololololololol.jpg

This is better than anything I came up with yesterday...I used a lower case A in all the ones I did too,the L and T is what fucks me up everytime...I'm sure with a little practice I could come up with something decent, when ever that happens I'll post it.

i disagree with your comment about handstyles somehow being less important than spending time on pieces.

Handstyles are what got me into graffiti and the main reason I'm still into graffiti 18 years later. I've never really been into pieces, I've done pieces and they turned out decent... It was the handstyle that I've always been obssessed with.

I've actually lost my touch over the years cause I stopped practicing for a while...I know my shit isn't the greatest, I see shit better than mine everyday. Even though my hands might not be as good as they once were they're still above average. I don't care what douche bag up there says cause I already know.