Handstyles

MUSTard

hmmm no. im not going to grace this thread with the presence of my style. one or two of my handys wont make up for the shit thats been posted here. there are good ones in here but they are outnumbered by toys and impractical work

and you seem to measure skill in a handstyle? look a couple pages back someone posted their sketchbook that their girl and her friends got to and honestly, i cant tell the chicks hand from your guys except one was in lip gloss. youre pathetic.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

first off you propped me instead of neg, second you take this shit like i dishonored your family or some shit. its the internet brah. shoot me cuz one german guy dont like your shit.

third im not posting any of my shit because i can feel the heat just from watching the local news and i almost never do shit on paper that i dont put up somewhere.

forth. saying "im done talking to you until you post something" is eighth grader for "i give in"

hmmm no. im not going to grace this thread with the presence of my style. one or two of my handys wont make up for the shit thats been posted here. there are good ones in here but they are outnumbered by toys and impractical work

and you seem to measure skill in a handstyle? look a couple pages back someone posted their sketchbook that their girl and her friends got to and honestly, i cant tell the chicks hand from your guys except one was in lip gloss. youre pathetic.

get the fuck off your high horse.

i don't want to break up your internet fight but can i get some crits or something for this? idk.. i really don't know how i feel about the flow, the ME doesnt seem to flow the same as the ROE. but im not sure if it's just me being over analytical or whatever..

001-3.jpg

also if anyone wants to do a handstyle exchange that would be dope too haha.

first off you propped me instead of neg, second you take this shit like i dishonored your family or some shit. its the internet brah. shoot me cuz one german guy dont like your shit.

third im not posting any of my shit because i can feel the heat just from watching the local news and i almost never do shit on paper that i dont put up somewhere.

forth. saying "im done talking to you until you post something" is eighth grader for "i give in"

You don't have a legit argument son... You're just talking out your ass, so why should I bother wasting my time with you? Seriously?

I didn't prop you either...My internet rep must not be good enough yet to give you a tampon.

seriously? you started a internet fight with someone you dont even know halfway across the world. you act like some street king that came out of his moms vag with a can of rusto in his hand.

your argument is based on you acting like a hardass on the internet trying troll peopel you dont know and use semi witty comebacks you learnd from watching reruns of full house. all ive seen you do in this thread is troll and talk shit. i wasnt even talking to you when i said this thread is a joke but you had to be the hero and act like i shit on your moms grave. get over it. if youre that butthurt about a comment like that then youll never make it out of jr high.

and yes you did prop me dont matter if youre jaer red or a motheruckin champ if you neg it puts a little red tac in your cp.

so i don't feel like going through anymore paper because im already up to my knees in it, i decided to right on my porch..

i used one of those nasal spray bottles and just soap and water, you can also fill it up with ink or whatever and use it like one of those krink ballpoints, but it doesnt write as smooth, you can still write on shit from like 5 feet away and behind corners though...idk why the fuck you'd want to do that, but you could.. its kind of like a mini extinguisher in that regard lol.

001-3.jpg

this is a one liner btw. or nonstop..whatever you wanna call it. im too lazy to try to do each letter by itself haha.

I like it man.

Go back to Channel Zero and call some of your internet pals in here :lol: ...You a lame son.

yeah becuase im the one throwing laughing emoticons into my butthurt statements to make people think im laughing this off when im actually sweating it out cuz im ultra umad.

and appearently i am umad because i said three times that im done talking to me but for some reason i keep coming back..

Actually I saw where you went over to the nonsense thread and made reference to this thread like a douche. I assume that you were trying to get people to come over here to talk shit on your behalf. That's just funny to me, only an internet messagebord nerd would do some shit like that.

I seriously doubt you can do better than anything I posted...If you could you'd post something. I write random words none of those are my actual graffiti name, quite a few of those were done for other people too. A random word on this thread is not going to bring "Heat" your way. So stop making excuses already.

I mean you're the authority on handstyles right? Too good to grace this thread with your presence right?:lol: Back it up with a random word.... pick any word I did on the last page and show me up, since you're such a badass.

Actually I saw where you went over to the nonsense thread and made reference to this thread like a douche. I assume that you were trying to get people to come over here to talk shit on your behalf. That's just funny to me, only an internet messagebord nerd would do some shit like that.

I seriously doubt you can do better than anything I posted...If you could you'd post something. I write random words none of those are my actual graffiti name, quite a few of those were done for other people too. A random word on this thread is not going to bring "Heat" your way. So stop making excuses already.

I mean you're the authority on handstyles right? Too good to grace this thread with your presence right?:lol: Back it up with a random word.... pick any word I did on the last page and show me up, since you're such a badass.

and you know what an internet messageboard nerd does because youve been around one when he does it?. i never said im the authority on handstyles i said this thread is a joke. thread does not equal handstyles. youre treating pictures of your scribbles on paper like it currency. like you have more than me and your better because of it. graff isnt just a handy on a crosswalkbox. maybe it takes too much skill for you to work with big pieces so you have to downgrade and do handies everywhere i dont know.

ive never attacked you personally until you started acting like king dick of douchbagshire and think youre the shit cuz you can do a handstyle on paper that youd never actually do on a wall. im not going to post my handstyles beacuse im not going to give you the pleasure of pretending in your mind that yours are better than everyone else in the worlds and ive spend a whole two days of my life ever thinking about them when i work on my pieces the other 20,000 days ive spent on graff.

ill rock out the lamest excuses all day if it means making you a mad little girl and clogging up this shitty thread with arguements

your mad cuz you take this so serious like its life or death. yeah im totally a pussy because i wont post pictures on a forum to make some loser happy. ive been to iraq and back wounded twice and am going back for more in about 2 weeks, im totally a pussy. and i didnt start shit. i siad it was a joke didnt apply to you or anyone else. it applied to the thread hence when i said this thread is a joke. appearently you have the reading skills of a 3rd grader and the temper of a horny 12 year old that makes you mad when you dont understand things fully.

i could give a fuck if you suck or if youre pimpinsmoothhands the thread itself is a joke. as you are when you act like a hardass on th interwebs and pretend that handstyles are the #1 only way of proving of masculinity

You're the only one acting like a hardass. I like the fact that you feel you have to share stuff about your personal life to try and get your point across like anyone gives a fuck. Talkin bout you're better than everyone that posted in this thread yet you won't post anything...GTFO here with that BS.

Go post about me in channel zero and stop ruining this thread pussy.

yeah im the only one acting. you the one who started this shit then try to cover it up by taking the focus off of you starting this and make me look like a troll coming up in here and talking shit to all of you personally. we now know youve mastered the tactics of the kindergarten schoolyard.