Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you suck.

naw, but keep practicing some more. by some more I mean a lot.

110222-174725.jpg

any crits to help other than "you suck", ive only been at it for a month or so, just got a new comp, untill now ive been trollin the forums from an itouch... haha

Yo! Mad Skills. Mad CRED.

How about you just give up on the handstyle...and just do twenty foot tall rollers on the side of police stations, get some mad CRED....streetCRED that is.

Guest Plaid Fill-ins

Sunk I like the one in the middle... good style just make that flow a bit more and your hand will look pretty good. Also props for keeping the other shit to a minimum * ---> etc..

Personal Corrupter...

Not even Edison was earnest, but the lightbulb was never about bring light, just money to pockets of the greedy. PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE, the thought of it is just an earful in itself. I wonder what Amelia Earhart was thinking before her 1937 flight. Maybe only the early bird knows. Yet are birds eared. Easy on them Es though, we, or they, or I, it's just begun cooking. Do it up before the ear dives to the muff of mother nature's soil, earmuffs are the tombstone to the noise. WTF. Why are you still searching. Cause YOU R GOD. Eaglely egalitarian and we take pride in war. The fight is dead, yet D. White is the realest president. That I will attest to at the weigh-ins of reckoning. To dumb is this eaglet of a free+dumb purpose. The bullet will be my entry to earldom within this shark-infested pool of earl. More retarded ridiculousness 616 OE. Get a grip, this is just the earmark of a wise mind, yet you speak through your eyes. So many definitely stoop to level stupidity. Smart lives on Arm St. You keep it. Fuck a earache, this is a brainache, why must I have to herald in so much confusion. Only the intelligent will get it, or they wont. Gentlemen of the road, yet I carry no Class ABC. Wow, stop, before they JFK, RFK, MLK, MAK me. More big brotherly eagle-eyed dysfunctions. Dear, don't be so eager to the point, for your eagerness wont find it here, yet, you hear me for some odd reason. Lex, Iconic, will be the new trend. Treaded out by real revolutionaries. WTF is ShMnLxco up to. Get at each other they say. Be it ea. or abbr., Stop EvErything, E, was Failing, wtFFFFFFF....... Nothing is left to be earned. Tragedy has struck the houri of paradise, their ($)martyr has arrived. BHO II has defeated OBL, I repeat. BHO II has DEFEATED OBL, time to get out of AFGHANISTAN.