Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i can respect maybe 25% of those tags, 119er.

alot of them are nothin special.

and your attitude sucks dick.

the shit you showcase on here definitely does not warrant the amount of shittalking you do.

writing since 94? cmon son.

at least give dude some constructive criticism on his handstyle.

like you, i do share your distate for digital graffiti.

however you pop off constantly and honestly your needless hating makes you seem like a bitter 30 year old behind a computer.

DAO much?

so i don't feel like going through anymore paper because im already up to my knees in it, i decided to right on my porch..

i used one of those nasal spray bottles and just soap and water, you can also fill it up with ink or whatever and use it like one of those krink ballpoints, but it doesnt write as smooth, you can still write on shit from like 5 feet away and behind corners though...idk why the fuck you'd want to do that, but you could.. its kind of like a mini extinguisher in that regard lol.

001-3.jpg

this is a one liner btw. or nonstop..whatever you wanna call it. im too lazy to try to do each letter by itself haha.

Your comment might hold some weight if you actually posted something...But since you haven't, I'm going to assume that you're a shit talker and nothing more.

the reason i dont post anything is because this thread simply is a joke. youre defending a thread full of new guys and toys with a vet coming through here about once a month.

plus the fact that you got a boner and thought it was your duty as a "writer" to make a defence as soon as someone said something negative that could apply to anyone. nice try.

the reason i dont post anything is because this thread simply is a joke. youre defending a thread full of new guys and toys with a vet coming through here about once a month.

plus the fact that you got a boner and thought it was your duty as a "writer" to make a defence as soon as someone said something negative that could apply to anyone. nice try.

So once a month you come into thread just to complain? :lol: If it's so bad why don't you post something and make it better? And maybe I did take offense to your comment since I was pretty much the only person to post on the last page, that's understandable from where I'm sitting...The least you could do is drop one of those veteran handstyles for everyone to see, I'm sure you're badass by the way you talk. So lets see it already.