Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my elders....respect my elders..hahah i know i got skill and as for critiquing "this shit sucks "i s not a critique its just an asshole move for one reson or another ....now i been writin since i was about 13 thats 10 years ..and respect is earned so RAYGUNRON shut up man you really have no idea ..ne ways wheres all the cool threads were people aint just dissin shit for the sake of dissin????

OK, so I am incharge of designing a "GRAFFITI THEMED" Photo booth for my company. We are putting a photo booth in the middle of times sq. new york. I my self do graffiti, and came up with the concept, its "OLD SCHOOL NEW YORK". if anyone would like to have there hand styles featured on this booth, please contact me ASAP. I jusst dont want it to look like one person did all the writting. so i need all boroughs written, "TIMES SQUARE" if you help contribute art, i will promise a spot on it, if you're a local new yorker, you'll be able to go see the booth your self.

I need plain black and white images in high res, as high as possible. please contact me fast, this needs to be done yesterday.