Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...
What about this my man?

:lol:

yeah that was my shit. im not gonna front. i used to be on some really toy shit. but that was ,what- 3 years ago? since ive been on here your shit hasnt changed. you have a few good ones here and there.. but that LA spikey gang steeze has been dying out dude.

seriously.

scan0001-1.jpg

ehh

Seriously dude, you going to talk shit and post that???

:lol:

ahem* thats what it looks like. i could, but dont feel like pulling out any of your posts with shit that looks EXACTLY THE SAME. your shit has looked the same since ive beent oontzin nigga for fucks sake even i progressed.. your shit has all that pseudo calligraphy bullshit goin on.. your letter size is there but as far as width consistency and proportion- you should slow it down a bit with the pen/ sharpie highlighter you be usin'.:lol:

all that weird funk with little flavor...

(and MS paint negative filter)

:D

ahem* thats what it looks like. i could, but dont feel like pulling out any of your posts with shit that looks EXACTLY THE SAME. your shit has looked the same since ive beent oontzin nigga for fucks sake even i progressed.. your shit has all that pseudo calligraphy bullshit goin on.. your letter size is there but as far as width consistency and proportion- you should slow it down a bit with the pen/ sharpie highlighter you be usin'.:lol:

all that weird funk with little flavor...

(and MS paint negative filter)

:D

I don't know who you are and I don't really give a fuck...Before the other day I'd never even seen a post from you, then you quote some shit that's over a year old and try to talk down to me??? WTF is that about? I'm glad you felt the need to follow my post here on 12oz and finally got up enough nerve to tell me how you really feel though. No need in keeping your feelings all bottled up inside...:lol:

And I like to invert my shit so what? I wrote the shit with my own hand. So I don't see what the the big deal is about that, it's not like I photoshopped shit in there...If you don't like it, change it back to the white background it's still the same hand.

umadd

well you know, you see some shit awhile back that makes you go thats dope then later in time(when you've progrressed) you look at the same shit again only this time you can see its not as good as you thought

i was really just bustin your balls /nh

the gator handstyle is cool not to many people can rock lowercase..... some of them shits are a slight bit dookie though

youre the one gettin all butthurt dude.