Handstyles

MUSTard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mouth for whore your a fuckin idiot man. who are you to tell ne one they're good or bad? im curious...any ways put some shit up here and show me how you don't suck.Infact if your confident enough to tell people they suck you must be good so lets have a lil battle any way you know how paint paper mc'in, whatever fag i think ill crush u in any aspect of hip hop...and you know how im so sure cuz the weakest mother fuckers just talk shit and so far thats all ive ever seen in you posts so where you at son!

p.s. this is your favorite color hu?

okay first off:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyway, nada.. let me point out some shit for you. this is a graffiti forum. when you start breaking out sayin "i'll take you on in any area of hip-hop culture etc. MC'ing breaking whatever", you sound like you are about 12 or 13 years old. THEN you write your ENTIRE POST in HOT PINK for the sole purpose of one lame ass joke at the very end. this is something you should avoid in the future if you don't want people to think your mother spongewashes you at night. regarding mouth for war, or mouth for "whore" as you so cleverly put, yeah he's an asshole. i don't like the guy either, but he is a whole fucking lot better than you. so what if you don't like what he says about your shit. i can guarantee you're a youngbul, so take this advice: keep your head down, keep working hard, and respect your elders.

now everybody on this page bumping the shit out of their wack ass hands and asking over and over for crits, THERES your crits. stop getting sand in your pussy when people tell you that you suck. the day that i read an interview with some dope writer and they ask him how he first learned, and he says "oh well i gotta thank all the kind people over on 12oz prophet for giving me crits all those years", i'm gonna fucking shoot myself. go find someone in your area who's better than you and show him that you're dedicated. maybe he'll teach you some shit. THAT is how people learn to do graffiti: face to face interaction. graff can make lifelong friends, enemies, whatever, but it sure as fucking shit shouldn't be something you can 'learn' on an internet forum. 12oz exists so people like me can look at shit in japan, san fran, france, etc. when little assholes from bumblefuck missourri come here and try to turn it into their little stay-at-home graffiti workshop, that is the COMPLETE ANTITHESIS of everything graff is about. get off the computer and put in some actual wrok, in a book or on a wall. if nobody in your area writes graff except you and other sucky people like you, you probably should not be writing graff. i know it hurts but its true. there. i'm done. dammit, now my cereal is soggy...

haha, respect your elders until they come out as douchebags.. then f'em.. nada's rowdy like a m'fer.. he's probably drink'n.. love that cat though.. and mouthforwar is better than NO ONE.. i saw some post he had up before he droped them.. he sucks, especially for a dude who talks so much about how other people suck...

stop the shit talk, it's pointless.. produce and be quiet.. i can't shut up either.. but i will 4sure when beef stops, promise.. anti-beef unless you're grill'n!

Here's some of that kmart t-shirt west coast chopper no style having all the same lookin pseudo calligraphy inconsistent proportioned inverted shit that you love to hate....My scanner is broken right now so you'll just have to hate on these old post.

dsuber1.jpg

kootf.jpg

kooootw.jpg

kootsssssssfb5.jpg

gfcc1kt8zs0.jpg

nervesyc4.jpg

proqy8.jpg

koots555.jpg

090129184734.jpg

goochpubessm6k.jpg

noteer2.jpg

winder.jpg

kooter2333.jpg

numberonestunnafq8.jpg

see.. nada your handys are not better, but keep working on em.

now everybody on this page bumping the shit out of their wack ass hands and asking over and over for crits, THERES your crits. stop getting sand in your pussy when people tell you that you suck. the day that i read an interview with some dope writer and they ask him how he first learned, and he says "oh well i gotta thank all the kind people over on 12oz prophet for giving me crits all those years", i'm gonna fucking shoot myself. go find someone in your area who's better than you and show him that you're dedicated. maybe he'll teach you some shit. THAT is how people learn to do graffiti: face to face interaction. graff can make lifelong friends, enemies, whatever, but it sure as fucking shit shouldn't be something you can 'learn' on an internet forum. 12oz exists so people like me can look at shit in japan, san fran, france, etc. when little assholes from bumblefuck missourri come here and try to turn it into their little stay-at-home graffiti workshop, that is the COMPLETE ANTITHESIS of everything graff is about. get off the computer and put in some actual wrok, in a book or on a wall. if nobody in your area writes graff except you and other sucky people like you, you probably should not be writing graff. i know it hurts but its true. there. i'm done. dammit, now my cereal is soggy...

I HOPE ALL THESE LIL KIDS TAKE THE TIME TO READ THIS

Yo raygunron now you made some points that i agree with till you got to the whole aspect of not writing if no one writes near you, now thats some bull crap I live in a place with nearly no writers just some old shit from a crew that came through once now im not going to quit just because no one who writes thinks im good, thats some bitchness i dont write so people like me and most writers dont jmo

i used to come here cuz the only handstyles i know how to do are all philly styles and i wanted to get some ideas lookin at some bangin outtatowner hands. mmmaayyybbeee once a month or so somebody really shows some skill in this thread and im like 'cool, now i got an idea and ima fuck with it'. the whooollleee rest of the time its just lame bullshit. if it isn't garbage, it's the same bland flavor hand i see filling up the huuuge empty space between the 2 US coastal areas.

about the whole don't write if nobody around you writes thing, you have to understand that the only thing that keeps graff alive is competition, interaction, all that shit. i don't have to even tell you this shit because if no one around you writes except like your 5 buds in school, you guys are all gonna quit by the time you get out of high school. the only places where people get seriously entrenched in this shit are urban centers. places with shitloads of people looking at your work every day. places where you are constantly trying to one-up those other few dudes in your zip code or somebody in another neighborhood just dissed your crew in a high profile piece and you gotta route down and kill their area. if you live in some one-horse town and you write graff, you're not doing anything... you're pissing off some elderly people and giving cops a job to do. and you probably don't have anyone but the internet to learn from so you probably blow dick at graffiti. your level of interaction with the "graffiti movement" might be a hair's breadth greater than going to the mall and buying a mark ecko t shirt. you don't HAVE to listen to what i'm saying, but you'd be doing your neighborhood, and the rest of the people who write graffiti a favor if you just quit sooner than later.

and dreaken i know i was responding to you but this si more of an open letter to like... 70% of the people on 12oz.

• Like 1

look dude i get the whole competition aspect but im not going to quit just cause no one near me writes i do it because it the only way to express myself and i like to do it, and i think if your the only one writing in your are your doing graff a favor becuase your introducing graff to that area which will in turn turn more people onto it and maybe theyll grow up and get better and become a legend jmo

all i know is im not planning on quiting any time soon and im not planning on quiting at all

plus even though i live in a place with no writers there is always the option of moving to a more well populated graff area

jmo

Ray speaks the thruth

You faggots need sto stop getting butt hurts you fucking wack idiots.

Take your shit somewhere the fuck else this thread used to be full of good shit and you faggots fucking ruined it.

Don't get mad cus you can'tt ake the fucking heat

you can be damn sure I got crossed when I started people told me I was wack

and I tried to prove to them I could fucking do it

No internet bullshit trying to teach me.

Yall's a bunch of fucking tards who take the internet as the fucking easy way out.

Learn some shit on your own and stop making us fucking baby you.

Shit.

dude and we the ones whos suppose to be butt hurt you act like all i do is paper shit and post it on here no, fuck you, i get up

and i dont see the problem with people coming on here and posting their shit thats the point of an internet graff forums so niggas can post their shit and critique them

if you mad all these toys come on here and want people to help them then make a new handstyle thread and make it just for critiquing then shut the fuck up

thats the point of an internet graff forums so niggas can post their shit and critique them

no it's not... i just said this. *real* writers created graff forums so people could more easily look at different styles all over the world. i don't need any critiques so how about YOU go ahead and make a handstyle crits thread and go shutthefuckup

p.s.- you're white