i ride a bike with thin tires and wear spandex....im going to get in your way

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seek one also wins.....

i actually plan on buying a bike as soon as i get some play money and i can definatly tell you i will be getting a silly little mirror so i can see whats comming behind me.....and i will get the fuck out of the way unlike the two fellas i run into each morning. i dont trust people that much....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller:

im gonna build a truck with circular saws all over the front of it B]

You could also get one of those nifty cars with the flame throwers beneath them (they protect citizens in some countries from car jackers). Those things are crazy.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Maybe because they think it completes their "look"/ They have to look the part. My mom's friend convinces her to do dumb things, one of which was the road bike stage. They bought bikes, spandex (no, most 48 year old women do not look good in spandex no matter how much they work out) dumb ass little (fucking expensive) gloves and the rest of the gear.

But speaking as a former downhill Ski racer (yes I had to wear one of those funny looking sandex suits you see the racers in the olympics wearing, and no they're not in the least bit warm) it does do alot in the ways of minimizing wind resistance. You'd be quite suprised. They don't wear them for nothing.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

Originally posted by kid furie:

i had a friend who would drive around the city and when he would see a biker he would get the car really close, grab the handle bar and say "jump the fuck off right now". watch your back bikers, maybe its karma, maybe its not...

your friends a fuckin' goof.

whatever floats his boat i guess. ive never been there with him when he does it although it would be really fucking interesting to watch. i think biking is cool but alot of bikers fucking piss me off. it is kinda fucked up but whatever, its not my buisness...

[This message has been edited by kid furie (edited 08-28-2001).]

i fucking ride my bike in the middle of the rode with baggy pants that get caught up in the chain and i flipp over in front of everyone and make a big scene .then i ride a couple more feet and do the samething.man do people get worried.oh and bigwheeling down steep hills are fun especially when you yelling and screaming waking up neighbors around 11 oclock

Guest HESHIANDET

you fuckin pussy ass bitches need to recognize. the ignorance (and im a very ignorant person) in this thread is pushing me into the red. you guys think its cool to run over a person, or joke about ending a life??? thats awesome (blatant sarcasm). learn a little respect and try to understand both sides. if not think about all the writers who died in last 6 months and hope your not next. because as far as all your humor goes your insinuating that death is funny (inevitable, yet funny). FUCK OFF PUSSIES!

btw, i wear bike shorts (UNDER) to keep my balls and asshole in check. i dare anyone talking shit to do my job for a day, then talk shit. most of you PUSSIES would get killed before 9:00 am.

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

FUCK!

mad.gif

------------------

stonecutters#1

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by failure:

i definitely hear that. but it's more born out of frustration with being ran off the road and almost killed a gazillion times because some cellphone talking, mcmuffin eating retard ain't paying attention. we're a lot less protected and have a lot more to lose so it's natural to be pissy.

also, if you've ever run into a car door at 25 miles an hour you'll think twice about cruising within 4 feet of any parked car.

then get a fuckign car..and stop bitching

Originally posted by tue skinny:

i fucking ride my bike in the middle of the rode with baggy pants that get caught up in the chain and i flipp over in front of everyone and make a big scene .then i ride a couple more feet and do the samething.

..heh.....................

me too, except i've learned not to fully crank when my pants get snafued...

i used to have these strapless sandles that had zero grip...

had a few intersection problems when i went to ride and they slipped off my peddle and came right off my foot ...i've since upgraded to flipflops.

um....did i say fuck cars and the whole auto industry yet?

Guest iced out mocha
Originally posted by suburbian bum:

CAn someone who wears spandex, please give me a couple good reasons why they wear it?????????

dude if you saw my ass in spandex youd know. i got bored with it though and started shooting hills in my speedo on my banana board. word.

Guest failure
Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

don't want a fucking car dipshit. i hate cars. i live in the city. there's no need for me to spend a couple thousand dollars on a car, another couple hundred a month on insurance and a shitload of money on gas when i can get there faster on a bike for free.

btw. i think it's hilarious that this discussion has so much to do with fashion. why do so many people care what other people wear? you're all like a bunch of 70 year old grannies complaining about punks dressing funny and dying their hair.

then get a fucking car..and stop bitching

the reasons why i don't have a car, which i can get one by the way, but choose not to...

1. i live in the city. a small city for that matter, there is no use to a car really.

2. cheaper to get a bike.

3. riding a bike does not pollute the air (duh dumbass)

4. riding a bike is a lot more fun, especially for those hot days. when you guys are stitting in your car, without air cond, and in traffic, i am passing by you with the wind in my hair going fast.

5. easily more accessible. can get thorugh tiny places without getting mad.

6. don't have to pay for parking. i dunno where you guys live, but in my city parking is mad expensive. i can easily lock it to a pole or a bike rack. simple.

7. i look cooler with my bike.

8. the bike heightens my senses. you make yourself more aware of the environment. and you can start trusting your senses. instead of being "car dumb".

9. i get into shape with my bike. instead of stitting in a car eating or talking stupidly on my cellyophone. cardio vascular workout kids. and they say that the states have the worst problem for overwheight. i wonder why.

10. don't have to deal with traffic much.

*i dont' really wear spandex. i don't have any balls to hold in. and my ass is in tact. so i don't wear it. but hot pink spandex might be cool.

------------------

Stonecutters #2

im am definatly down with what failure and devilush had to say....i envy your positions, unfourtunatly i have to make the commute so its not possible....id love to get excercise on my way to work but no, i have to settle for running on a treadmill (id run on the road but its bad for the knees yahheard) after i get off work....blah

and just for the record the guys who are ALWAYS in my way were riding single file on the side of the road today.....odd

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

Guest Anal Cunt

hahahha bunch of whining complaining bike messengers. hahaha. waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah we can ride in the road too...damn right but watch out for those opening car doors. Cutters! hahahah

Originally posted by Anal Cunt:

hahahha bunch of whining complaining bike messengers. hahaha. waaaaaaaah waaaaaaaah we can ride in the road too...damn right but watch out for those opening car doors. Cutters! hahahah

let me guess...you work for a damn corporate sitting in your air conditioned office not knowing how much work those guys put in? in my opinion, i think that you're the pussy ass jock that i hated in high school that does not know how to work their asses off for a living. just go back into your suburban fucking dream and stay there. guys with your attitude get beaten up for a reason.

------------------

Stonecutters #1

Guest Anal Cunt
Originally posted by Devilush:

let me guess...you work for a damn corporate sitting in your air conditioned office not knowing how much work those guys put in? in my opinion, i think that you're the pussy ass jock that i hated in high school that does not know how to work their asses off for a living. just go back into your suburban fucking dream and stay there. guys with your attitude get beaten up for a reason.

NO i just like hating on bike messengers on this board cuz its fun and I know I can get a rise outta ya. This air conditioning feels damn good. Let me ask you a question. I have a friend who is a messenger and who paints with me once every blue moon and everytime he complains about the distance of the ride to the spot. OH that spot is too far, or its too far to ride out to your house. Whats up with that? I thought bike messengers where hardcore? hahaha. I ride mile after mile on my bike during any given graff mission. Im a huge jock by the way.

[This message has been edited by Anal Cunt (edited 08-28-2001).]

because well, if bike messengers ride for a job, they really don't like riding on weekends or in any other time. well, that's what my boyfriends perspective is. don't get me wrong, he likes riding all over the place. but if it's for a job, he'd really like to be off of it when he doesn't need to be on it.

Guest beardo

haha messengers and autoriders should have a man to man brawl like the good ol days. meet at a park in the middle of a neighborhood and match up opponents. cars around the park with the headlights iluminating.. girl/boyfiends cheering on... i can see it now.. i dont think anyones opinion changed over the course of this very amusing thread. SUCH IS THE NET

Guest HESHIANDET

its ok devilush. AC is just trying to get a rise out of me. I'm the pussy he speaks of, but i have my reasons...my bum usually hurts by the time its time. i'll try harder though.

------------------

stonecutters#1

[This message has been edited by HESHIANDET (edited 08-28-2001).]

guns are cheaper...

Originally posted by HESHIANDET:

...my bum usually hurts bythe time it time

well, you got off the road a bit towards the end, but, I think, that's the entire reason I wear my spandex shorts, under my regular shorts... my bike shorts have a sweet chamios and nice crotch padding

------------------

2 Can Sam

Archived