fuck paying for postage to mail shit....

Chicken George

in zenyths scam section i think it had a thing on mailing..the write the address you wanna send it to as the return address blah blah..well here is another one thats a bit more secure...

write the address you wanna send it to on the front. for the return address you can put yours or not its up to you..now where the postage would normally go write "FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND". they will send your stuff for free..i guess its taking advantage on the blind people but what can you do. my friend has sent over 10 packages big and small that way..all arrived safely and he even shipped some over seas...so it works. only one out of the 10 packages took more then a week.

word use dat...you can also do the ever so popular elmers glue over the stamp so it can be reused but that still cost 32 cents in the first place.blocka blocka

mo scams from yo man...jason x

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you can take the stamp and not lick the back of it. take a little elmers glue and dilute it a little and take a paint brush and run it over the stamp. in the letter let the receiver know that you did this and he will just have to soak the envelope in water to get the stamp off the envelope with no postage mark over it.

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3288/thumbnails/th_cekssketchj.jpg'>

I read you can do this, put the adress of the person you want to send it to on the place for the return adress and the return adress in the normal spot, then drop it in a mail box (not your own mail box retard) they will see it has no postage, so they will return it to the return adress, which is actually where you want it to go.

id rather pay the 3.45 to ship a package priority, than loose a shit load of flics due to being a cheap ass.

back in the day i used to have the fed ex mailing codes for all the major record labels. that funded my tape trading for years.

I dont think that sending a letter to your friend by not stamping it and putting their address in the return spot works.

If theres a stamp they return to sender no problem, if there isnt they send it 'postage due'..in orer to get your letter you have to pay the postage price.

That scam is old as fuck, I first read it in my Abbie Hoffman book (yeah, the USA-loving, soon-to-be-Army kid owns and enjoys Steal This Book) so I guess the post office figured it out.

[This message has been edited by mapo wc (edited 08-28-2001).]

I read this thread at round 2 or 3 yesterday night/this morning

I went to bed and had a dream that some one threw a newsweek magazine at me, and on the cover there was a close up of a package, and on it was written

FREE MATTER FOR THE BLIND

The headline read 'Protect yourself from the new generation of mail scammers'

It was really really wierd....

Archived