holloween sketches

Guest THEMEDIC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: TCM

Originally posted by geezpot

Here's a couple Leatherface sketches I did yesterday, I'm also working on a haunted hood pic and it just needs some colors. I'll post it when its done..........

http://hundredproof.com/assets/geezpot/leatherfaced.jpg'>

http://hundredproof.com/assets/geezpot/tcmcolor.jpg'>

GEEZpot

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i cant stop laughing thos cute little bers are happy tree friends the most freekiest bers ever check them out at

www.happytreefriends.com

It's still hot Dork. This is probably the best [or one of the best] shit you have done. I don't like your other stuff though. I mean it's cool but shit is just too colorful. Y'know, the colors are too vivid to my liking. Anyways, keep shit up. The leatherface thing is cool too. I lke the second one alot more than the first one.

peace!

AMEK

haha... first of all i dont think ive EVER called anyone a biter. and second... yes... thats the exact picture i used for my background. i wanted to get in jack and sally (the two main characters) but i couldnt find anything decent enough. so i came across that flik and i figured a piece would fit quite nicely in between. sorry if you guys see that as biting. the way i drew it doesnt even compare to the original. but whatever... thanks for the good words and criticism. laters...:D

good pic

I think it's only biting when you copy a letter structure, as for Dork's pic - it's fucking fresh using the backdrop of a classic movie and paying homage to it because of the anniversary. Shit that deserves big up's I only wish I rented the movie 2 weeks ago so that my latest pic rocked it before Dork did. Good Job!!:) :)

GEEZ

FIRST PAGE.

Originally posted by ColdWar

Dork....Your stuff is always amazing.

Reminds me of Nightmare before christmas

Originally posted by DorkstaR

ding ding ding... it is suppose to be from the nightmare before christmas... youre the first person to point that out.

Archived