The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aww man that's hell sad. 20 Deep seemed like an awesome idea. I can understand why some people couldn't keep up. It's cool that it lasted for a little while. fuck man. i needa post flix but photobucket still isn't working. anyone got a better alternative? By the way everyone i sent stickers to tell me when they get there. Awesome flicks. I'd love to see some of my shit up in other places. when i get everyones i'll be sure to put em up and post pictures. i sent out to wise-one, cruelone and canvasedeye. there was one more person who wanted to trade whose name escapes me but i'll get on it. anyway else up for trade?

Ramble On

Quality is def. alot better than quantity

I just learned that with this game that the buff gets a good amount of stickers, but they can't buff all of em! So you have to have quantity to last longer

if you just have quality stickers on nice spots that won't get buffed or can be seen by plenty then hell yeh quality is def. good, but just don't get attached cuz the buff is a bitch.

We can take this back to CAP if we really need to..hahaha

if you don't know who CAP is then i suggest gettin educated...

what are some of the craziest reactions from people yall have gotten when putting up stickers/posters/stencils? i was in a parking lot the other night putting up stickers, and it was late like 11pm and some woman sitting in the car waiting for her man looked at me all scared and then locked the car. thing is i wasn't even paying attention to the bitch. until she made a scene. why do fools get scared just because you're puttin a damn sticker up?

also i think raven should make a "Street Art" section of The Benches section. Paper chase is supposed to be blackbooks/sketches. for posters, stickers, stencils, etc. i think we should have our own forum. afterall it is a new extension of graff.

lst night me and my boy were putting up stickers, and we climbed up on top of this garbage can tp put up this huge sticker i got from 83...there were some old men sitting across the street on some benches and they were like "yea! fuck up the city!"....i'll add some flicks later