The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

My clown stickers are everywhere in Pinole so i'll constanly hear people i dn't know talking and debating what it's for and even hear cops talkin about what the punishment of "this kid" will be. But the funniest reaction i got was a guy who said out his car window "yo nigga dat clown be bootsy". Another time a guy saw me, got in his car and chased me down in his minivan. haha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah fa sho. i got photobucket to work finally. heres some:

Allhailsticker1.jpg

Bestbuypole.jpg

ClownandDisobeyMonkey.jpg

Countsticker.jpg

Neighborhoodwatch1.jpg

onschoolroofcloseup.jpg

Postofficesticker2.jpg

there you go for now. sorry it tookme so long. CanvasedEye got your pack today. hella awesome. you sent me way more than i sent you. sorry. i'll send more next time. once i put some i'll get more flix. peace.

my fuckin bad. here this should work.

Allhailsticker1.jpg

Bestbuypole.jpg

ClownandDisobeyMonkey.jpg

Countsticker.jpg

Neighborhoodwatch1.jpg

onschoolroofcloseup.jpg

Postofficesticker2.jpg

there you go for now. sorry it tookme so long. CanvasedEye got your pack today. hella awesome. you sent me way more than i sent you. sorry. i'll send more next time. once i put some i'll get more flix. peace.

damn that bob up there is mad old! funny stories?

one time i was walking down the street behind three random girls and one saw a bob sticker and yelled "GOD BOB IS EVERYWHERE"..and i was right behind her..

one time a bum yelled down the street to me, "yo i see you gettin busy!" and ran up to me and said "can u teach me how to do that graffiti?" and i said, i cant teach you, just do it..and i gave him like a stack of stickers..the next week i came back and ran into him and he was like, "yo bob, i caught mad rep for you" and then i took a walk with him and he showed me all the spots he got me haha

i met a newspaper delivery guy at the bboy bbq in philly and i asked if he hated my stickers because they were in their boxes..and he said, no i love to see them every morning.

one guy actually came up to me after i put up a sticker and said very politely "excuse me sir, what is that? i see it everywhere" haha

el toro can vouch for this one...one time me and him were in philly putting stuff up, and we were in front of a starbucks where there were like 4 newspaper bins in a row..we picked them up and pulled them all together. but then some girl who worked there came out and wanted one of the papers, she was really scared of us for some reason, i guess cuz we were putting stickers up or graffiti or whatever, we're automatically going to shank her if she came near. she was like "umm, uhh, can i get a paper real quick?"

frost, u know about that magazine interview? i meant to get in touch about it. i guess ill meet up with the writer, are you sending flicks or anything? ill be in touch soon or just call me up

another one is when i was out in venice beach and this black dude who was out there trying to get people to donate for some type of charity, saw me put stuff up on a sign and when i walked by he was like "hey mah man, you gettin yo stickaz on?! ahahahahaha!!! well gon' 'head and do yo thang! ahahahahaha!!!"

aside from a few times i had random people see me putting stickers up followed by some small talk about them was the time a neighborhood watch asshole followed me and called the cops on me to get arrested where i got to spend 27 hours in a holding cell with actual criminals and get a cheese sandwich every 12 hours. when the cop asked me why i did it i told him because it was for art and he said 'no its vandalism, your under arrest' trying to be all snappy and cool. while i was standing there cuffed and they were searching my bag one of the other 4 cops that showed up told me i disgusted him. fuck pigs.

when i was in japan (tokyo) where it's chill as fuck to put stickers, this cop saw me putting up a sticker on a utility box and he came over smiling asking me politely in broken english to not do that. and he didn't even ask me to take it down. then he walked off.

when i was in santa monica, ca., i was putting it up on the back of a crossing light and a guy in bright orange vest cleaning up trash said "hey this is a nice city, go do that in your own city" and then he ripped it down. dude was short so he had to jump up a couple times to get a good grip on the sticker to take it down. so i just kept walking puttin up more stickers.

stories eh?

couple times ive been asked "what are you doing?" simply replied puttin up a sticker...then the convo goes, well you know thats defacing property, yada yada...then i say its in the back of sign and its not obstructing a damn thing...but it never works and they just get grumpy and pretend to go call the cops, then i walk away...

that got old real quick so the convo pretty much goes like hey what are you doing? i answer Putting up a sticker and walk away...

another time was a cop stoppin me and said i shouldnt be doin what im doin and that's illegal and defacing property and ask me why am i doing it. i honestly answered im decorating the city with art. i dont tag up the city and pointed to this destroyed sign full of mop tags... then i b.s.'ed that i was writing a paper on graffiti and wanted to put his perspective in my paper and he got excited bout that, then after that he just gave me a warning and gave me my baggie full of stickers back..

then a couple times ive been randomly asked for a sticker from a bunch of kids thats see me puttin up stuff...

if you guys havent seen it... http://www.streetres.com for all your Street Art resources

enough jibber jabber and need more fliks

whatever happened to stickernation.net ???

an excuse i always use when they ask what you're doing, is say "i'm advertising." that seems to put people at ease. they think you're putting up a sticker/poster/stencil for some product. it's crazy in this consumer-based, corporate ad-crazy society that people seem to think advertising for a company or a corporate product is okay, but advertising yourself is taboo. it's still the same shit! it's still an adhesive on to a surface. man a lot of these people are sheep i tell ya. iPod does it and says it's okay so they go along with it. you put your own up and they're mad and ready to call the police.

an example was when i was stationed in japan a couple years ago putting up an sticker near the base. well some cats in camoflauge uniforms from the base were circling the base on patrol and saw me and about 5 of them surrounded me and the "leader" was like "what are you doing?" and i said "just advertising this product we're trying to sell" and he was like "oh ok" and they kept on walking. thing is at the time if they take you in you can lose rank (which equals money) and be put on lockdown in the brig or kicked out. all types of shit.

Lord Breakfast ( weltenschuttler ) , Bollox and Stoln`Recovrd aka Craig205 went out tonight and what did we see. Nuff people exhibiting themselves in the act of copulation on this hot night. Blowjobs in cars as we walk by doing our thing , we walk some more covering the city in imagery , climbing up the urban tapestry , boldly ascending the streets of Leicester in a bid for aesthetic dominance. The drunken passers by walking with a swagger and a vacant gaze loll their heads in unison as we interfere with the claustrophobic , spinning world they now find themselves in. Walking back , retracing our shadows , we leave the centre and head down the canal. Looking over the water to the opposing bank there are two completely naked bodies , riding the pony, doggy position , their white bodies bleached by the overhead streetlamp, an inverted silhouette in the dark. We were not the only onlookers to this event, I happend to have a camera( though the photo is far from perfect ) and above a security camera whirred into action zooming in for the detail my camera lacked. We exited the scene and walked up the road to where the guy getting head in the car was parked ,as if he was still there an hour or so later. We walked past his still stationary and very steamy car . He spots us , winks with a grin, while his hussies head bobs up and down and then he pulls her up and they kiss.

I`m confused, Bollox is confused, Craig205 confused . . . this weeks going very awry , tonight the nymphomaniacs and hedonists roam the streets, earlier this week everyone I met wanted some kind of physical confrontation, due to alcohol I might add. When will the surreal landscape melt away so that I might sustain a stable enviroment.

In conclusion a rather odd week indeed, Lord Breakfast

24371566_0357f887fe.jpg24371593_e7eb3bedf3.jpg

Elmo, Mono, Bollox, Lord Breakfast, BLX, Mono . . . . Bollox paid in full

and Mister Breakfast Robots in Leicester

www.monoclothing.com

24371621_b56b2ea311.jpg24371652_8db818a4fc.jpg

Bollox , Cruel one, Phobia, Mono, Lord Breakfast, Cruel one, Fono and Mister Breakfast the miasmatronic man

24371679_6efc7235e3.jpg24371704_7068abbc50.jpg

Bollox and Lord Breakfast, Herr Fruhstuck, Mono

24371729_6908f1ad67.jpg24371746_c0c48b4c97.jpg

Mono, Phobia, bollox, Lord Breakfast www.monoclothing.com

24371790_d97928ac81.jpg24371811_785e8d4847.jpg

Bollox, Mister Breakfast, BLX, Mono . . . . . . Miasma aka Lord Breakfast, Phobia, Mono, Neotron, Mister Breakfast

24371761_aafb4d071b.jpg24371771_bc0e491cee.jpg

Mister Breakfast hanging cans in Leicester . . . Miasma , Mono

24371832_29368ddfdf.jpg24371870_8a5a118d76.jpg

Gesus, Miasma, BLX . . . . . Bollox, elmo, neotron, Lord Breakfast, phobia, Bollox, Mono

24371918_ac8d45edde.jpg24371961_c15506139e.jpg

Mono, Lord Breakfast, Gesus, Pills, NonBio, Fono, Bollox, Mono, Miasma, phobia, BLX , Mr Breakfast . . . . Mister Breakfast, Gesus, Mono, Lord B, Bollox, Phobia

24371984_c13fd9c7eb.jpg24372001_479229c296.jpg

Mono, Obey, phobia, goonism, Bollox, Venks, Mister Breakfast . . . . . Bollox, Mono, Rustysnails, Gesus, Lord Breakfast

www.monoclothing.com

24372023_c38e6e2181.jpg24372032_8dc998db14.jpg

Phobia, Bollox, Gesus, Elmo, Mono, Neotron, Miaster Breakfast, BLX . . . . Mister BreakFast, Bollox Cruelone, BLX, Lord B, Mono

mistabreakfast@hotmail.com http://www.monoclothing.com info@monoclothing.com