The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pat - you had a good amount of stickers up. I guess my camera coudn't find em though. sorry.

Eson - the guy who does the clouds is robitz, the other half of robot syndicate.

more flix from Tattooed moms to come. as soon as I get home from work.

someone made a comment about aresting potheads and not kids selling heroin..whats wrong with heroin?

i bet you wish i had some flicks to post instead of just babbling.

nah i was making a metaphor about how they're arresting the lesser criminals (if we can even be considered criminals). heroin's a pretty bad drug. but whatever no big deal. i've never done heroin so i wouldn't know. anyway i wanna get out and put up the stickers i got from canvased eye pretty soon and i'll post those flix soon.

melroseslaps0080lb.jpg

Visual Narcotics, Obey, BuffMonster, Atlas CBS, Mear One ("Let's Play Armageddon"), Kinsey, The Seventh Letter, Scarekroe, Serch

melroseslaps0185ey.jpg

Visual Narcotics, Scarekroe (rockin' the LA fitted), Project Rabbit... damn i just noticed that sticker "keep your art to yourself next time" over a sticker. that website at the bottom is http://www.streetartblows.com

melroseslaps0220nn.jpg

Smear, Scarekroe

melroseslaps0216mv.jpg

melroseslaps0207ap.jpg

up high; Visual Narcotics, Scarekroe

melroseslaps0199hz.jpg

melroseslaps0164dq.jpg

Indecline, Chan, Serch, Scarekroe

melroseslaps0155rz.jpg

Obey, Indecline, Karate Kid/Daniel-san

melroseslaps0142rj.jpg

melroseslaps0127uc.jpg

Visual Narcotics, Indecline, Mear One tag

melroseslaps0099ie.jpg

Obey

melroseslaps0064gi.jpg

melroseslaps0051ha.jpg

Transplants

dufus,herbie,wreckles,bob,cruel,pat the stache, C atv, chicken boy, freak, and electric sockets -long island,NY

sorry for the HORRIBLE picture but all i had was a camera phone my camera was dead. there was a big weekend music festival right down the street from that box so you guys got some attention, even saw some people checking it out and taking pics

collab0ni.png

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition@Jul 13 2005, 01:46 AM

oh and grimlock..i saw u at the show...i got ur stickers by the way..if i knew that was you id say hi but i wasnt sure...my friend who was there with me though, i remember she said she liked the one with the glasses haha i noticed an uncanny resemblance

Yeah, the guy with the uncanny resemblance to the glasses sticker is robitz, the other member of robot syndicate. I'll post some flix of our stuff so people know who's who. just as soon as photodump stops being a jerk and is up and running again.