The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Grimlock+Jul 14 2005, 01:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Grimlock - Jul 14 2005, 01:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-The-WiseOne@Jul 14 2005, 12:55 PM

i got both of your stuff in my package, mostly robitz, though, was it you i traded with on myspace?

Yeah that was us. me and robitz kinda duel host the myspace account. There should have been an even amount of grimlock to robitz ratio in your pack so I don't know whats up with that. oh well.

[/b]

its all aight, i have sent around 8-10 packs out to Phillydelphia in the past 3 weeks or so, man you guys are crazy, you hit it up with bob and eson alot?....

and scarekrow just got your pack 4 min. ago, nice stuff, your pack is being made right now, and when im at work i will work on some of ya'lls stuff to send out....

im goin out tonight so i will get some flix for you all to enjoy...

Stomach and Wise Wizzle (Wise one) I sent yall a package but I can do better I was running out of stamps. so hold on tight and I'll send a better one in the near future, and I'm going to be sending more after this week. I just been crazy Bz lately. lol But everything always works out so. Catch you guys later. stay killer!

I know Those are not street Stickers, but the reason im posting in here is because i try to trade with some writer in here, and no one saw my work and since alot of ppl visit this thread.

-It won't happend again ;)-

0015vs.jpg

0021nb.jpg

0030gm.jpg

0047ic.jpg

Originally posted by Zaru@Jul 14 2005, 08:31 PM

I know Those are not street Stickers, but the reason im posting in here is because i try to trade with some writer in here, and no one saw my work and since alot of ppl visit this thread.

-It won't happend again ;)-

0015vs.jpg

0021nb.jpg

0030gm.jpg

0047ic.jpg

hey i sent your pack out, cost like 5$$ its flippin huge one of hte biggest out of 45 packs

its me vanilla from BS forums, so hit me back up strong!

sorry for the extra postage, but i just got some packs in the mail, lol one was another writer who writes elmo, and i think i have some say stickers in his pack..... but they were tight

and NOSE hot stuff, really diggin it, got your pack, it was huge!! lol the one massive sticker you sent me was all torn up and shit, but its all good, have you ever tried using wax paper on the back of your massive stickers instead of all those little usps post it backs?? wax paper works just as good...... i will post flix of what i did to attempt to repair the sticker you sent me, you made my day, and you said you were sending more!!!??? i will send you a huge truck load of my stuff... thanks for the trade...

Nice stuff nose

26247073_3ef1243f36.jpg26247076_46421c1ace.jpg

Production of swing tags for MONO clothing company . . . . . Mono, Lord Breakfast, Bollox, Neotron

26247083_3d97099548.jpg26247107_f1d8adb2ed.jpg

Mono , Mister Breakfast in Leicester UK . . . Phobia, Obey, Street sweepers , RWK, Mono, Venks, Ayr, Lord Breakfast , Fono, Neotron, Miasma

26247116_eb5c585e3d.jpg26247131_a28d47348e.jpg

Mono after vandals try to remove streetgraphics and fail , my shit is tuff , street tuff . . . Mono , JBiz, Default , Mister Breakfast

26247147_9b82afe91c.jpg26247158_472328ca6c.jpg

Breakfast, JBiz, PRVRT, streetsweepers, RWK, Elmo . . . Gesus , Mono, MisterHerr Fruhstuck, Phobia, PRVRT, MONO, Zaru, RWK , Mister Breakfast in Leicester, England.

26247171_6db541dfcd.jpg26247176_e3157cfb9a.jpg

Mono and Fono . . . . Lord Breakfast, Miasmatron, Bollox, Herr Fruhstuck, Mono, Prvrt

=MONO= http://www.monoclothing.com =MONO= http://www.monoclothing.com =MONO= http://www.monoclothing.com