The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Whats up guys I'm going to try to trade with you guys that I said I would trade with. But I'm not the most organized person so I tend to lose people behind there screen names and such so if you wan't to trade please tell me whats your sticker character or name, and I'll hit you right back. I just don't like to send out packs and not know who I'm sending to, just because I put alot of time into my work, and I would like stickers made by another artist in return. I'm only saying this cause I've gotten some packs with like stickers that are not created by an artist but images from like google just printed onto sticker paper, thats cool and all but just not my style, and even if you don't do stickers I still send out like 2 or 3 but if I send out a hefty pack I would like something worth while in return.

i hit the hoods in the daytime. broad daylight. cuz people in the daytime dont care. at nighttime cops patrol just looking for shit, and gangbangers patrol looking for shit too.

the more upscale parts of town at night. cuz people in the daytime get on their cellphone and try to be heroes and always say "hey what're you doing?" or "hey stop that!"

nice posts..i was in nyc the last two days and saw lots of familiar faces. i saw an el toro too in brooklyn which was random so i liked that haha...

its probably late for this but as far is the "philly with the best scene" thing, maybe not best in existence but definitely the freshest. nyc has stickers on everything and everywhere, so many on everything that its probably not noticed too much, like the graffiti. its just something that new yorkers walk by without thinking twice. in philly, the sticker scene is really new, and the graffiti is buffed more quickly...so things are noticed much more. i like that about philly. philly is a great city..

sup everyone, sorry this isnt a post about stickers (although i will be putting them up there) but me and my girl are taking a day trip to philly next saturday and i was wondering if theres anything you guys would suggest doing while im there. we are probably gonna stay in the south street area but i wanna know where to get the best philly cheese steak for sure. im def gonna hit up rarebreed. thanks in advance.

NYCcostRevsUn.jpg

NYC...

soooo much fun... so little time...

The sticker scene is as good as ever... saw a crap-load of 5003... a couple Bob streaks....

You'd be suprised how much stuff never makes it to the next day, or is atleast partially peeled by the time you roll back through... still managed to come-off with a buncha flicks... (like this shameless side-bust..)