The Street Sticker Thread

Stomah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

man sooo much goin on in here, well good news people, i have all the packs sent out, all 45 or so are out, including a list i will post up in a minute.... but for now here are some flix....

hahah hey pills i finally got some of yours, well just one, hehe i did some trades and in them there was a small pills...... it is nice, i think i will put it up...

*ALL PACKS ARE SENT....*

here are some new little sticker rolls..

Picture811762354.jpg

and here are some slappys

Picture811762358.jpg

me, phobia, starz, cruel... in UTAH.....

Picture811762359.jpg

*ALL PACKS ARE SENT**ALL PACKS ARE SENT*

Orkid

BOB

Slow poke

Ghost patrol,

Cruel,

Geez,

saru,

robot syndicate,

kill or die,

chillen

desde

sayone

cutecrimescru

oober-ill

doofus

Marztek

RAMBLE ON

Left

visual narchotics

ALL YOUR PACKS ARE OUT

(let me know if i skiped you, if you were/are trading with me, let me know and i can tell you if yours is out....it should be, i most likely just forgot you on the list)

FOR THE RECORD..STICKERS R GAY.. CATS BE LIKE TRADING THEM LIKE BASEBALL CARDS LOL OR POKEMON... KIDS THIS ISNT SATURDAY MORNING AT THE POKEMON CONVENTION.. THIS IS GRAFFITI, DRITY BOMBIN, HITTINS FREIGHTS,TRUCKS, ALL THE DIRTY SHYT...GET SOME BALLS AND ACTUALLY PAINT SOMTIN.. CUZ THE ONLY PEOPLE LOOKIN AT UR DAMN STICKERS ARE PEDESTRIANS.. AND ALL THE REST OF THE LOSERS WHO CANT DRIVE LOL NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE I PISS OFF WITH THIS COMMENT BUT THEN AGAIN THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ONLY DO STICKERS.... SO PARS IN NOT INCLUDED BUMP FOR PARS... ALL THE STICKER ONLY KIDS ARE ABOUT TO SHYT THERE PANTS WIT ANGER.... BUMP FOR PARS AGAIN....

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 14 2005, 12:46 AM

CUZ THE ONLY PEOPLE LOOKIN AT UR DAMN STICKERS ARE PEDESTRIANS.. AND ALL THE REST OF THE LOSERS WHO CANT DRIVE LOL

who do you think is lookin at your tags, burners or whatnot? jesus himeself? seriously its the same people who look at yours, its not like only certain people can see a painted wall, i look at puting up stickers as a way of decerating the world, not destroying it, AIGHT DAWWGGGGG......!? i also paint, tag all that, but i dont hate on everything, i make it look better, i like to see people see my stickers and smile, it feels good that my art is apreciated.... and i see trading as a way of getting up in other cities, and states, even countrys... so i can tell you see it in your eyes, but try lookin through my lenses....

trading stikcers is a good way to get peoples work from around the world in your book or whatever...i love stickers, but i love tagging and painting too...i just think it all goes hand in hand with each other..using anything to get your name or work out there...but hey, thats just my opinion

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 14 2005, 04:46 AM

FOR THE RECORD..STICKERS R GAY.. CATS BE LIKE TRADING THEM LIKE BASEBALL CARDS LOL OR POKEMON... KIDS THIS ISNT SATURDAY MORNING AT THE POKEMON CONVENTION.. THIS IS GRAFFITI, DRITY BOMBIN, HITTINS FREIGHTS,TRUCKS, ALL THE DIRTY SHYT...GET SOME BALLS AND ACTUALLY PAINT SOMTIN.. CUZ THE ONLY PEOPLE LOOKIN AT UR DAMN STICKERS ARE PEDESTRIANS.. AND ALL THE REST OF THE LOSERS WHO CANT DRIVE LOL NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY PEOPLE I PISS OFF WITH THIS COMMENT BUT THEN AGAIN THIS MESSAGE IS ONLY INTENDED FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ONLY DO STICKERS.... SO PARS IN NOT INCLUDED BUMP FOR PARS... ALL THE STICKER ONLY KIDS ARE ABOUT TO SHYT THERE PANTS WIT ANGER.... BUMP FOR PARS AGAIN....

Not to start anything, but can you please show some of your work?

word eson, hey lol we still trading as well, man i saw your stuff lately the colored camaflouge stuff, man i really got to get me some of your stuff, want me to send first, cuz i will send a truck load, so you can answer back with a lot too.....hopefully

i just reread that and it makes no sense, but ima leave it for you to try and make out.... pm me man

Originally posted by THE STIX@Jul 13 2005, 08:46 PM

i bombed the streets and trains for 9 years, since jr. high to just last year with tags, throwups, and pieces. got busted so many times, risked my life so many times and now i'm trying to settle and have a family. that's my reason. so now i only do legal pieces, and just recently i been doin stencils, stickers, wheatpaste posters. i'm not "pissed," all i'm saying is the fact is a lot of people that do "street art" or whatever label someone wants to give it used to bomb, or still do. i just got that urge to still get up despite getting older and settling down, growing up, getting a nice job, pursuing a degree, and a lovely lady, etc. etc. i just saw i have more to risk... to me family, school, friends, etc is more important to me than risking more jailtime or getting shot at (again). it just ain't worth it. g'nite!

i got both of your stuff in my package, mostly robitz, though, was it you i traded with on myspace?

also bob, hit me up when my pack reaches you

anyone up for trades?!! well hit me up...

and starz we should start a kinda stickerswitch remix website, that actually works, those jerks stoll 80 stickers of mine!

Originally posted by The-WiseOne@Jul 14 2005, 12:55 PM

i got both of your stuff in my package, mostly robitz, though, was it you i traded with on myspace?

Yeah that was us. me and robitz kinda duel host the myspace account. There should have been an even amount of grimlock to robitz ratio in your pack so I don't know whats up with that. oh well.