ATG crew - London

Guest imported_b0b

SUP BRO

Originally posted by sensnsa

nice roofs..

i'm takin a trip to dublin in may.. long ways away, but i figured i get word out if anyone wants to take a stupid american out for a run

IM A DUBLIN WRITTER AND ILL GO WITH YA BUT IF UR LOOKIN FOR THE MORE EXPERIENCED WRITTERS I CAN DEFINITLY HOOK U UP EMAIL ME AS SOON AS YA CAN CAUSE THESE TOPICS DROP PAGES IN A DAY AND I AINT LOOKIN FOR UR REPLY TO THIS EVERYTIME EMAIL ME AT inkone_one@hotmail.com

AND NICE STUFF ATG

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by can of worms

everywhere except that place called south london.

Apart from stuff at Clapham Junction (full colours where everyone had dubs), Norwood, Elephant (few street dubs round there), Surrey Quays, New Cross and other spots I can't think of off the top of my head. Slowly but surely they are coming sarf.

ATG have hit it unamuzingly(if that is even a word?) hard well maybe not all of them but SNORE, ASET and REST have made a fuck off big impact on london, and i am sure if someone had a flick of every ATG piece and piece done by an atg member recorded this would be easily one of the biggest threads on 12ozprophet, big big big up ratings to them AIR-TIGHT-GRAFFORIGINEES......reeespect!!!!

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/Features/April/Full_Size/atg.jpg'>

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/Features/April2/Full_Size/atg.jpg'>

Ive got one more lying about somewhere as well, but cant find the fucker.. Its the one from the top of the tower in Tarner.

All from www.fatcap.co.uk .. And the host is back up for all those who used to use it, www.fatcap.co.uk/host .

visited london today-oh my word!ATG-everywhere-some mad fresh colour tracksides.has anyone got a flik of that'atg piece campaign' at camden(?)?

the crazy thing is i must have seen hundreds of atg pieces today and i dont think i have seen even 1 of them on here.-alot of stuff needs postin.

oh yeah tox is a nut!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived