What Does Your Username Mean?

GucciCondom

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you don't know what my nick means it means I will kill you and rape you and then rob you, and repeat process on all family members and pets then burn your house down and blow up your car.

I've always wondered what the hell Kr430n5_666 means. I keep pronouncing it like crayons. Evil, evil crayons.....

The sweep team is from pittsburg? I noticed the scene there is like dying or something. What happened to NSF and Lies kru? Is the sweep team the future of pittsburg graffiti? And can we get a nursary forum for them? And why doesn't Keen talk to me? Is she trying to pretend nothing happened?

So many questions. How can a name encompass the whole of the being?

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

anyone who won't answer whether she beat off a horse, has obviously beaten off a horse.

Hahah i just read this. I think she gets down. Tried to cover it up and shit.

Sweetcherry:

If you are embarrassed to talk about it here, hit my email. We can keep this discreet.;)

By all means, yes... we will need a camera man. This is gonna be legendary muffin smashing, that must be recorded.... I mean, not that it'd be forgotten, but hard copies are good to keep around for those nights when you just wanna fall asleep with your dick in your hand.

Archived