Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
GucciCondom

What Does Your Username Mean?

My bad if there is already a thread like this but it seemed like a good idea and I see a lot of usernames where I'm like..what the fuck

My name really has no meaning I just say dumb shit sometimes and one day someone was trying to say they were gonna order some Gucci Nikes or something off Ebay and I was like "Fuck that I'm so iced out I got a Gucci Condom" And I took a liking to the phrase I think its funny as shit.

...So whats your name mean?

^^^

first of all, thats awesome.

$300 is an old soul coughing song. $360 just sounds better, and also it makes you think at first of perfect circles but its not because its money so its like a checking account.

right.

Guest 455

I used to work on old cars......hense "455"<------stock General Motors engine.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

El Mamerro (spanish slang for "big schlong") was the name we gave a giant wooden mallet my friend made. During a school pep rally where I was the mascot, I used it to smash a melon that had an eagle mask (rival mascot) on it, Gallagher-style. It fucking rocked, and I was called El Mamerro ever since.

Then there was this other time when we were all drunk and decided to have a penis size contest with a bunch of girls judging. Somehow, through a strange twist of fate, I won. This further reinforced the nickname, and started a bunch of unfounded rumors about me being well equipped, which actually did me well. I insist everyone else was having an off-day though.

Haha El Mamerro's got the best story so far. Also word to Gallagher hes the shit..he was doing a show down the shore when I was there I meant to see it but I didn't get around to it.:(

Mams, that's fucking awesome.

i wanted mine to be unconscious, but i spelled it wrong. i didn't notice until a month later and said fuck it. i wonder if anyone was curious about that.

Originally posted by unconscience

i wanted mine to be unconscious, but i spelled it wrong. i didn't notice until a month later and said fuck it. i wonder if anyone was curious about that.

i always looked at it funny but never said anything for fear of looking stupid. and ridicule. theres alllways the ridicule.

Guest 7126

7 12 6

T. R. G.

Tiny Raskal Gang

:o

Originally posted by $360

i always looked at it funny but never said anything for fear of looking stupid. and ridicule. theres alllways the ridicule.

:lol: :lol: i wouldn't make fun of you, you my nigga.;)

noum and i were talking on the phone for like 3 hours...and he was writing our names on his sisters mattress...and he was immitating his sister and eventually something like "what the hells a cherry?" came out...so ever since hes called me cherry

damn i never even noticed that...i just gave it a quick glance and just figured it was unconscious

:lol: :lol: i wouldn't make fun of you, you my nigga.;)

hahah thanks man!

Hahah!! I thought you were being clever. by saying you had a lack of a conscience. You know, the angel on your shoulder? Silly me

Originally posted by mr.yuck

I thought you were being clever. by saying you had a lack of a conscience.

I thought the same thing.

Originally posted by 7126

7 12 6

T. R. G.

Tiny Raskal Gang

:o

fucc a flea.

Guest 7126
Originally posted by rip

fu¢¢ a flea.

hahahahahahha........A FLEA..hahahahahha, holy shit that made my day..obviously u dont know shit...let me guess ur a crip....note i didnt say ¢rabk...cuz we click with them

FLEA:lol:

Originally posted by 7126

hahahahahahha........A FLEA..hahahahahha, holy shit that made my day..obviously u dont know shit...let me guess ur a crip....note i didnt say ¢rabk...cuz we click with them

FLEA:lol:

no you dont. not in daygo. get your shit right. we slaughter fleas that try to come down in daygo. dont think cause you know some fake ass fools that say there crips means your cool with us.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this