Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_Europe

Scribble Jam 2003 - The photo thread

Guest OriginalFlav

orig.jpg

who did this prodo?

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Gentleman, it would seem that the stock price of the graffiti expo has dropped significantly since last quarter. Gigli was a bigger hit than this bullshit. Thank heavens at least Cycle showed up. Does anyone here have flicks of the LAC production? If so keep them or throw them away please. I'd rather watch our new Firby interactive display in isle three.

In all my years of business I have never seen toys so poorly produced. If I sold Rence or Frost LAC dolls in my store I would be hit with a class action lawsuit. Frost? Frost disserves to be sentenced to life in Siberia for his reputed biting styles. Puff daddys more original. Its getting hot in here my young cold friend.

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

that's FURBY buddy....

Originally posted by Geoffrey

Sincerly,

Geoffrey CEO

Toys R US

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

fucking hilarious.... not about who youre talking about, but just the overall presentation...

ahahahahahhahaa

Guest Rip Hamilton

mf doom rocked it. i was goin nuts and this dude behind was like "chill out man"----yer a dork!

anyway, i'd say that overall it was inspiring for me to actually see productions get done in person by some real tight writers. i never seen shit like that before. it probably wasnt the best year for scribble, from lookin at photos from previous years, but whatever it was a fun time.

TSC MOTHER GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

that's the best rapes piece of seen. who did the mexican wrestlers?

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

The DOS wall looks amazing, my fav so far... although it does look like Grey laid it out in Illustrator, printed it out and was like here... paint this.

Hahaha so true, so true. It looks nice though... but very Grey-ish.

i just got back last night from the jam, ill edit this post later and add the 1,000 pics i have of that shit. tsc wall killed shit with the mexican wrestlers and shit.

you people need to learn how to read what is written on the walls. so far, that bashers prod is looking good. when and the other cincy kids, too. can't wait to see all the flicks in one place.

Quit your babbling about "biting" and leave that between the people actually involved. Let this thread be about flicks and not dumb chatter. There were more ill pieces than i see here.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this