Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dr.Goe

gangstar for train...im sry blank u have very good coloring skills but ur letters aren't that good

i gotta agree wit goe on this one...colors are there but the letters are all chopped up, the "t" looks like some old english and the rest is all wierd...

Dr Goe v. WhyWrite v. LaCosaNostra v. Blank v. (Tale) 1 - 0 - 1 - 3

Snowkid v. Gang Starr v. Blank (Train) 1 - 3 - 2

VandaLust v. MLTf4nt0m (Character Battle) 0 - 0

Fishy v. MLTf4nt0m v. KooterWon v. OneSecondPle (Retain) 0 - 0 - 0 - 0

Quarterwater v. Gang Starr (Wisp) 0 - 0

KooterWon v. Virs 0 - 0

Dr. Goe v. DrSuesLives v. Hangcouver v. Esp v. RasekSeven v. Braky v. Blank (Ever) 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0 - 0

CAN PEEPS PLEEZ VOTE 4 THE TOP 2 BATTLES LEFT! Tale, Train

jus helping u out starz

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/battlekatz.jpg'>

ok vandelust, time too battle? my entry. wordupski. this should be a good one, i really like that piece you did. good luck man.

*edit, oh yeah, its cut out because i had started to sketch it roughly and had to do a couple of his arms off to the side, so i cut them off.peace.

well, thanks guys.i fucking hate going into detail. actually, to tell you the truth, i hate sketching. but seriously, i only pulled out most of the stops because vandelust decided to be a complete jackass and try to make me look stupid by actually thinking i was serious with the one i put up earlier. and he says "try harder". well shit, the point was i like to use themes, because if i dont, that means there is no limit. and then i get all "man....i can draw anything....this will be awsome...so many things to choose from..." on what i should draw, then i get a block from having to many choices. and cant draw shit. it was completly obvious it was a joke, and i was trying to prove a point, but none the less someone didnt get it. but hey, VANDELUST, lets have a kick ass battle man, i liked that last one, and you said you were holding back. dont this time. please hit me with all ya can.