Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Machine Gun

although i think the character should be optional instead of not allowed :o

optional sounds good to me,i suck at characters and i sure as hell dont wanna go up against you guys in the character department..especially machine gun and MLT..

Well, I guess I lied again. My Ever will be up whenever I get the chance to do it. I had work and right after I got out of work, a couple of friends came over and we decided to go paint. That was about 4 hours ago. Right now, I'm at a friend's house. It's 3 am and my fucking leg hurts. I gotta walk back home. Which is about 30 minutes by the way. You kids should go paint too. And on top of that, it's raining outside now. Walking home in the rain when your leg hurts when you pretty tired at 3am... aghaerr4yw34. Fucking rain....hh/. For real, go out and paint. But yeah, the ever will be up. Let's hope and pray by Sunday.

Have a good one...

Originally posted by DrSeusLives

Well, I guess I lied again. My Ever will be up whenever I get the chance to do it. I had work and right after I got out of work, a couple of friends came over and we decided to go paint. That was about 4 hours ago. Right now, I'm at a friend's house. It's 3 am and my fucking leg hurts. I gotta walk back home. Which is about 30 minutes by the way. You kids should go paint too. And on top of that, it's raining outside now. Walking home in the rain when your leg hurts when you pretty tired at 3am... aghaerr4yw34. Fucking rain....hh/. For real, go out and paint. But yeah, the ever will be up. Let's hope and pray by Sunday.

Have a good one...

idc as long as its in by the 27th its all good....

hmmm details....

well most likely I will just do black and white cuz im lazy and not even that great of a colorer... if you wanna color em I'll do that though. probably just color the 3D and leave a white fill though haha.

Umm... deadline... a week maybe? ill probably finish it ina day or so when i get a chance to draw somethin but the sooner the bette,r just try and get it up on here.