Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

without dout mek murders this.... i didnt but have but an hour for each of mine way to busy with my music pic up the new inspectah dek album i produced on there ......besides that too fuck with mek im needing pencil and few hours but hands down mek on this battle... for the the way u went from positive to negative homie dope ish...and i know im late but just to show u other crabs im not all color ..and this aint nada compared to wat i can rock... .like i said an hour a peace on both one no pencil at alllllll forbattle1.jpg

Ok i was thinkin...would anyone be interested in doing a paint battle? There have been so many on paper, i just wanted to see if anyone wants to do a real battle for a change. Obviously anyone who enters would have a longer amount of time to do it. Just throwin it out there...any takers?

i like the idea.

but then again isnt this giving toys even more of an incentive to put up shit they have no business putting up?

mastermind mek. i'm feeling the paint battle idea. as for toys posting...they're gonna post whether it's on paper or a wall or whatever surface...so there's really no use sweatin it. they can post all they want...they won't get votes, they'll get the message that they're not welcome..and that's that. feel me?

I think it should be set up like any battle but with paint instead of paper. Dopest version of the word wins ( letter structure, line quality, colors, background etc.). Since the weather is a factor and not everyday is gonna be nice out there can be a one month time frame to do your piece. I don't think that it matters where or what you paint it on as long as you paint it. Like any battle graffiti since was born, it should be about who did the better overall piece by popular opinion. That being said any takers?

If people don't want to settle on a word and not do a name that is your own I guess it could be another "YOUR OWN NAME" battle but painted instead. Has to be specifically for the battle....not just something you already painted and you're gonna post as an entry. Sound good to everyone? Who's in?

Oh and this should go with out saying but everything has to be done by YOU. So if you want to do some background and characters thats fine but its gotta be done by you and not your homie who does characters.

I would really wanna get on this painted battle, only problem is it is fucking hard for me to get any time to paint, there are no chill walls near me that I could use so would have to catch a train to some skatepark in nearby cities to try and paint, not to mention I can't get any paint at the moment cos have mad bills to pay, but there are plenty of people on here that I would like to see get on this battle.