Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey Sheen, it needs more detail, what is it a face? Never cut anything in half(character divides the canvas). I always use thirds, halfs are boring. Also needs some kind of outline and/or design if you aren't going to put a piece in the gold.

^^^KWG- That one came out good. Good use of color and placement.

Im fixin my room up and the walls are gunna be white, i want some fresh cean pieces up canvas or frame, Ide rather not but paintings, i never find what i want, they charge ink costs, labour and then times it buy 15 for the sake of it. let me know if anyones interested ive seen alot of peices ide happily pay for just post them up with a price tag?

Thanks Kwik, Acrylic for fills and Deco colors for outline. My prints are also touched up with decos.

This one is one sale right now- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250805190628&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Yo viper you make some clean stuff bro

& regarding the canvas's you sell

do you make any custom ones?

if so can you pm me about it