Canvas Thread

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by JUSTONE@May 3 2005, 03:56 AM

fighting the urge to do a piece or heavily outlined tag

FIGHT THAT URGE! FIGHT IT!

Honestly, I thought the Superman canvas looks better without the Blue. And for some reason, I can still see tags in that canvas. You went over something? Widescreen effect? Hmmm... I have no opinion on that one. Go for it. Nice canvas Justone, much better than your "oMg, DriPs and TagZ" ones. ;)

Originally posted by JUSTONE@Apr 30 2005, 03:41 AM

done some more to my recent one. He's not done yet - actually looks naked.

DSC01282.jpg

Yeah, even though it's not finished, I would've prefered this one on my wall. (pssssh... If I was an actual Superman fanatic.) You should've used a different shade of blue. That one makes him look sissified (sissy + fied). And please, NO TAGS on that one.

You probably think you need something in that lower left hand corner. That empty space makes you feel uneasy doesn't it? So you throw in a few tags/A piece to balance the whole canvas out huh? Well, don't. FIGHT THAT URGE SON! GRAB THAT URGE BY ITS ASS AND SQUEEZE IT!

yup.

edit*

Whooops, didn;'t see your post above mine until now.