Gondolas

nocomply

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"if you specialize in just one thing you can call yourself an all out king".

Min-

gondolas, tanks, them big herzogs with the super ridges, coil cars, intermodals....anything...get on it.

hopper: A freight car with a door in the floor through which materials are unloaded.

those coal drags are hoppers, not gondolas.

"if you specialize in just one thing you can call yourself an all out king".

Min-

gondolas, tanks, them big herzogs with the super ridges, coil cars, intermodals....anything...get on it.

hopper: A freight car with a door in the floor through which materials are unloaded.

those coal drags are hoppers, not gondolas.

thank you, now back to the previous program.

• 3 weeks later...

will always take something else instead...but they are def. still dope and ride forever cuz no body is racing to snatch them up...hail to the RAILGONS...

I think they are sometimes viewed like gray hoppers/tankers (plastic cars) cux they usually have no big logo to make them stand out....it's basically the same isht as a box except they're cut in half....

Difficult to paint, but def look nice for e2e's and top to bottoms. Theyre almost whole cars but, we dubbed em "half cars" because although the whole car is painted, we all know it aint no true whole car.

word, the thing i have noticed is that the buff ratio is excellent. (in our favor)

and usually, people dont want to paint them in general because they are such a pain in the ass paint...which is good and bad i guess?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived