Salute Your Shorts / Hey Dude

hellcouncil

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Budnik was fuckin crazy. Remember Telly the tomboy? And the hot one that only cared about fashion? And the one always wanting to save the earth?

Hey Dude.

Why did they always fight over Brad when Melanie was hotter?

And that Indian kid, his name was Ted. What kind of Indian name is Ted?

Damn these shows go way back.

God I miss those shows. My favorite was the one with Capture the flag where donkey lips couldn't make the team because he was a fat bastard. I felt bad for him, and then I laughed when Budnik was all, "Oh Donkey Lips, I always believed in you, I love you." then they pelleted him with water ballons.

Also, Ug, In that episode, he said something about "I have to win so I don't have to preform Like a Virgin in drag for the other councilers." Something was up no doubt...

my friend used to have the entire show on tape, he had every season, but he just moved into his new house and we can't find it, bastards.

Oh yeah, what was up with the Guy with the plunger? With no nose? When Budnik was in the woods over his grave?

------------------

Girls suck.

Guest unknown

the best one was when the bully and some other kid faked sick so they didn't have to take their swim lesson, but the swim lesson was at the beach. so everyone was at the beach, and they were stuck in the nurse's office. then they found out that the nurse had a whole freezer full of ice cream, so they broke into the freezer and ate all the ice cream. wicked bad.

Originally posted by unknown:

the best one was when the bully and some other kid faked sick so they didn't have to take their swim lesson, but the swim lesson was at the beach. so everyone was at the beach, and they were stuck in the nurse's office. then they found out that the nurse had a whole freezer full of ice cream, so they broke into the freezer and ate all the ice cream. wicked bad.

a particularly noteworthy episode. budnick's unforgettable line: "imagine all the girls on the beach, tops popping off"

VIACOM 4EVER

hey speaking of viacom... has anyone seen that cartoon called "invader vim" - i saw it for the first time today after spongebob... it was very tim burton-esque...

about this alien named vim with a cute little alien that he makes dress up in a dog suit as a disguise.... i liked it...

Originally posted by sincere:

hey speaking of viacom... has anyone seen that cartoon called "invader vim" - i saw it for the first time today after spongebob... it was very tim burton-esque...

about this alien named vim with a cute little alien that he makes dress up in a dog suit as a disguise.... i liked it...

The guy who does that show has (had) a comic book, Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, it's really good, incredibly funny, you should buy them, they reissued the first one for the 20th time back in june, you can probably get them In Hot Topic or off Ebay.

------------------

Girls suck.

<span><span class=ResizableText0>

Originally</span> posted by unknown: the best one was when the bully and some other kid faked sick so they didn't have to take their swim lesson, but the swim lesson was at the beach. so everyone was at the beach, and they were stuck in the nurse's office. then they found out that the nurse had a whole freezer full of ice cream, so they broke into the freezer and ate all the ice cream. wicked <span class=ResizableText0>bad.
</span> </span>

and they also put together that huge puzzle. that was a great episode. another great one was when they played the trivia game on the radio and sponge had to train for it, and then ug got the final question right because he knew the color of the giraffes tongue.

Even though he wasnt part of the original cast , Pinsky was a cool guy. he was one of the bullys on boy meets world also.

hey dude got old...that indian guy pissed me off alot.

Pete and pete is the fuckin shit!

Remember the episode with Inspector 34..hes fuckin awesome.

and the bully on pete and pete.."pit stains" who could forget him??

Salute your shorts was sweet!

i like the one when butnik tried smuggling al that candy is his trench coat..

what a bad ass..

Originally posted by SmackMYass:

hey dude got old...that indian guy pissed me off alot.

Pete and pete is the fuckin shit!

Remember the episode with Inspector 34..hes fuckin awesome.

and the bully on pete and pete.."pit stains" who could forget him??

Salute your shorts was sweet!

i like the one when butnik tried smuggling al that candy is his trench coat..

what a bad ass..

i used 2 talk to the guy that played Pitstain.

there was some fine lookin ladies on those shows. that real hot girl who only cared about fashion on salute your shorts was on a starburst commercial a couple years after that show ended. i had that shit on tape cause she was my first crush, her and paula abdul. i liked paula a little more cause she was thick, the type of girl that sir mixalot could get into.

pete and pete was the sit!!!!! especially arty "the strongest man.....in the world".older pete was a dorky ass shitface loser,little pete was cool as hell though. salute your shorts was badass too. the tightest one is where they go looking for that old dance intructor bitches treasure and fuck up ug's perfect baseball field. i wonder if any of you people remember what color a giraffes tongue is.....

Originally posted by asetONER:

pete and pete was the sit!!!!! especially arty "the strongest man.....in the world".older pete was a dorky ass shitface loser,little pete was cool as hell though. salute your shorts was badass too. the tightest one is where they go looking for that old dance intructor bitches treasure and fuck up ug's perfect baseball field. i wonder if any of you people remember what color a giraffes tongue is.....

black

Salute your shorts is definitly one of my favorite shows of all time..Haha the zeke the plumber episode was amazing, as was the capture the flag one..this shit's bring back memories....

------------------

"Cause They know I'm the king of the cool jerk."

Archived