Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Weapon X

Which US Government Official are you?

They should have one of those internet quizzes about this. I think I'd be Dick Cheney. I admire him the most out of all those evil bastards/bastardettes.

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

who here has ever watched canadian bacon ?

nuff times. every dumb base republican should watch that movie at this time.

Originally posted by YG Blood

anyone and the first thing I'd do is kill Bigoats

bisexual goats?

YG Blood

Yo, what have you got against goats, anyway? Are you prejudiced against animals or some shit? And bi-goats, what's up with that? At least they're swinging the right way half the time. Goats have got just as much right to express their unique sexuality as any other ruminating farm animal, man. Next thing you'll be telling me is that horses and donkeys shouldn't date because of some shit in the Bible. At my farm, we have a righteous chapter of LAFFSEX--"League of Animal Friends For Sexual Equality eXperience," and is you would just admit the truth, you'd see that you have a human side and a lamb side, and you should let yourself express deep, penetrating affection for your animal companions without all these macho, animalphobic hate behaviors. I bet you EAT LAMB CHOPS TOO. Fucking haters! Fascists! Grrr!

Re: YG Blood

Originally posted by KaBar2

Yo, what have you got against goats, anyway? Are you prejudiced against animals or some shit? And bi-goats, what's up with that? At least they're swinging the right way half the time. Goats have got just as much right to express their unique sexuality as any other ruminating farm animal, man. Next thing you'll be telling me is that horses and donkeys shouldn't date because of some shit in the Bible. At my farm, we have a righteous chapter of LAFFSEX--"League of Animal Friends For Sexual Equality eXperience," and is you would just admit the truth, you'd see that you have a human side and a lamb side, and you should let yourself express deep, penetrating affection for your animal companions without all these macho, animalphobic hate behaviors. I bet you EAT LAMB CHOPS TOO. Fucking haters! Fascists! Grrr!

Holy moly, that is funny! But for real, if you filled out a quiz, which current official would you be?

There has to be a Rumsfield somewhere on 12oz.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this