Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Vanity

xm radio

my dad has this in his car, and it's pretty cool... there's a staiton called the rhyme that basically plays hip hop up through the 90s. i dont know how much it costs, so i dont know if it's justified, but a dope station nonetheless.. and it does sound better than normal radio as well.

169.98 for the car receiver off the website and 199.98 for the home boombox looking thing sound worth it if you hate commercials like i do and some of the channels arent censored like regural radio

Ahhhhhhhhh...See I didn't know XM was censored. We had Muzak brand satelite radio at my old working establishment. We use to change the channels to either 70's Rock, Reggae, or Urban (which was the hiphop channel). That shit was tight like a ten year old. Except XM shows you the artist and title of every track which is dope I think. In all, I give both my thumbs up to the all the satelite radio providers out there! :cool:

I bet you could get a 311 station on there. I'm not from Philly, but some say I'm blunt. Yeah, you could enlarge it to show detail. Part one or two?

i could have sworn i saw in the brochure that some hiphop channels were not edited i dont know though

Originally posted by Hank Parker

I bet you could get a 311 station on there. I'm not from Philly, but some say I'm blunt. Yeah, you could enlarge it to show detail. Part one or two?

amen

hey how about u get a car stereo that plays mp3s and just burn a 100 on a cd and there u go u saved ur self a bunch of money..

do u have to pay for it monthly? like a service charge or something, or do u just need the recievers?

fuck xm go with sirius radio

I heard its way fucken better

but who knows.

shit I wont pay for radio just like I

dont pay for cable or direct tv

its all about blackboxes and

hooked up chips .

XM radio is the shit.

there is like a $10 monthly charge, but you get over 100 quality radio stations. if you live someplace where your local radio stations suck...then its worth it.

can you get shows like howard stern with any satellite radio company cuz down here in the bible belt hes banned and we got one good radio station

xm radio is great, I just bought it 2 months ago. I got the delphi unit which you can put in your car, home, office and a boombox. the sounds is great, almost all the stations are uncensored. the comedy station is the best. it only cost $10 a month but if you pay for a 1 or 2 year plan its cheaper.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this