THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had frosted mini wheats for breakfast.... those are my favorite!

Oh, and Fatbastard, I don't cook a whole lot, and I eat more fast food than I should... but when I do cook, I take my time and try to make something good. That and I normally cook for myself, so I can add whatever I like instead of trying to make something everyone will eat. (I have a big family, and no we're not Mormons.)

you know those times that you dont actually eat a meal but you just eat a bunch of stuff from your fridge and cupboard till you get filled up?

right now was one of those times

-kellogs muffin bar

-doritos nacho cheese with guacomolie (sp)

-this blood orange soda

-ham by itself

-stuffed chilli garlic olives.

i do that shit all the time fb, its cuz im super fucking lazy/no items for a full meal but oh well, i just made and ate a full pizza, boboli frozen crust, cheese peperoni,(yes there was sauce) and had some cranberry juice too, shit was good and im full as fuck y tired:dazed:

Damn PMB... those local places are always real good.... Juan in a Million is a good place.... it's east of 35 though mwheh3h32h3h3hwheheheh.

I just ate two crousants... they come from Sam's club just in case anyone was wondering where I'm just coming up with all these crousants.... and I'm fixing to go eat lunch somewhere...

Archived