THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Fuck.

Originally posted by Æ°

White castle

When I woke up this afternoon I went to the bathroom and took a piss. As usual I farted while taking a piss. Now I'm not sure, but it was either my fart or my piss that smelled like onion saturated white castle cheeseburgers.

drunken cooking 3

here is how to make some phatty french fries homiez:

first you cut the skin off your potatoe(s), dump the skin, then cut the potatoes. it's important to get all the fries the same size, so they all cook at the rate. also, i nearly cut my thumb, because it's kind of hard to cut them. you should have like a half to three fourths of an inch of hot oil in your pan. dump your french fries into the pan. i used a cookie sheet to quickly cover the pan after i did this because the oil can splatter everywhere. the oil should be vigourously bubblibg and shit, but not burning. put the fire between medium and high. when they are done they will be golden brown. i got them out of the pan using a cheese grater because it is nice and wide, and has holes for drainage. i put a paper towel on my plate before hand to soak that oilup. sprinkle some salt on, but not too much, which i accidentaly did on the first batch, and ketchup to taste. be careful with the hot oil while you are cooking. i also made some coffeew/packet of powdered creamer from carls junior.

Archived