Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
metallix

TV Brainwashing (psychological operations)

Multimillion-Dollar Psy Ops Facility Opens In Fort Bragg

Facility Will Help Disseminate Information To Foreign Audiences

POSTED: 11:20 a.m. EDT July 1, 2003

UPDATED: 11:35 a.m. EDT July 1, 2003

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- TV and radio broadcasts may not seem like good weapons of war, but Army officials said they have proven to be successful in Afghanistan and Iraq. A multimillion-dollar facility will increase the effectiveness in getting the sorts of messages out.

High-tech equipment will be used to disseminate important information to foreign audiences.

On post Monday, Fort Bragg leaders opened a new $8 million media operations complex to help with their production. New equipment like printing presses are already in place. More high-tech equipment will be added over the next five years.

"All our work will be done in digital format so that will increase our quality of products and timeliness of our products," said Col. James Treadwell, commander of the 4th Psychological Operations group.

Even though the wars are over in Iraq and Afghanistan, officials said the missions are not over. Every day, soldiers are producing new messages to be sent out in both countries.

The new facility and all its space is expected to increase the support they provide to warfighting commanders.

"Over the past few years, the military and the rest of the world has realized the importance of Psy Ops and how it's a major factor in winning the wars we get involved in," said Sgt. Dan Millbauer, an Army broadcast journalist.

Psychological Operations soldiers at Fort Bragg have recorded more than 20,000 radio hours for broadcast in Iraq and Afghanistan. They have also made more than 150 million leaflets for use in Iraq.

Previous Stories:

March 20, 2003: Fort Bragg Psy-Ops Soldiers Busy In Iraq, On Homefront

Reporter: Melissa Buscher

Photographer: Michael Joyner

OnLine Producer: Kamal Wallace

Copyright 2003 by WRAL.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

http://images.ibsys.com/2003/0701/2304762_200X150.jpg'> if you don't think this is being used in civilian ways, wake up.

KILL YOUR TV.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

someone sum that up for me..i dont got time to read that shit im watching tv

yeah hurry up the simpsons are coming on soon

I agree---Television is a tremendously negative influence in our society. To be honest, I can't believe that the Government and the CIA, etc., could resist such a tempting, powerful molder of public opinion. Don't think for ONE SECOND that TV isn't designed to influence you and get you to act--buy--be passive.

All that ridiculous packaged-for-adolescents pablum, like MTV and all the rest of that SHIT that gets kids to buy music CD's and DVD's, and sports equipment and sports clothing and $250 tennis shoes--it's insanity. WHY would you let those CHEESEBALL MOTHERFUCKERS control your life like that? All that bullshit packaged-for-TV rebellion, like Emenim or whatever his name is----what a load of CRAP.

They tell you over and over and over and over "You poor thing, you're oppressed, you need help, you can't make it by yourself...Vote for ME.

What a bunch of shit.

THINK FOR YOURSELF THINK FOR YOURSELF THINK FOR YOURSELF

You don't need somebody else to tell you what's good, or what should be popular, or what kind of clothes are "cool." Fuck them. THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF AND CONVINCING YOU TO LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF. You kids are getting played like a motherfucker.

You notice that they never tell you that both the facts of the case AND THE LAW can be judged by a jury. They never tell you that you DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE JUDGE WHEN HE "CHARGES" THE JURY. "CHARGING" THE JURY IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Hollywood will never tell you that the income tax laws are unconstitutional. They will never tell you that GUN CONTROL DID NOT EXIST UNTIL EX-SLAVES WERE MADE FREEDMEN. The powers-that-be did not want black people to be armed. They passed gun control laws to keep the ex-slaves helpless.

They will never tell you that the Gun Control Act of 1968, passed after JFK was assassinated, comes WORD FOR WORD FROM NAZI GUN LAW FROM 1932.

They will never tell you that at age 17 you automatically become a member of the unorganized Militia (United States Code, Title 10, Section 311, 312, etc.) They will never tell you that at age 18 you have a RIGHT to own a military service rifle, and that you have the RIGHT to use deadly force "in defense of your life, or defense of the State."

At 18, you guys have all the rights and privileges, and ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY OTHER ADULT CITIZEN, except that you cannot drink alcohol.

They lie like hell. You guys better find out the goddamn truth for yourselves. They want you to be ignorant, uneducated, silly-ass consumer SHEEP. Think for yourself. And don't trust some fucking bullshit they tell you on MTV or teach you in those shithole politically correct high-school classes. READ. LEARN THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF.

Originally posted by KaBar2

I agree---Television is a tremendously negative influence in our society. To be honest, I can't believe that the Government and the CIA, etc., could resist such a tempting, powerful molder of public opinion. Don't think for ONE SECOND that TV isn't designed to influence you and get you to act--buy--be passive.

All that ridiculous packaged-for-adolescents pablum, like MTV and all the rest of that SHIT that gets kids to buy music CD's and DVD's, and sports equipment and sports clothing and $250 tennis shoes--it's insanity. WHY would you let those CHEESEBALL MOTHERFUCKERS control your life like that? All that bullshit packaged-for-TV rebellion, like Emenim or whatever his name is----what a load of CRAP.

They tell you over and over and over and over "You poor thing, you're oppressed, you need help, you can't make it by yourself...Vote for ME.

What a bunch of shit.

THINK FOR YOURSELF THINK FOR YOURSELF THINK FOR YOURSELF

You don't need somebody else to tell you what's good, or what should be popular, or what kind of clothes are "cool." Fuck them. THEY ARE RIPPING YOU OFF AND CONVINCING YOU TO LIKE GETTING RIPPED OFF. You kids are getting played like a motherfucker.

You notice that they never tell you that both the facts of the case AND THE LAW can be judged by a jury. They never tell you that you DO NOT HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE JUDGE WHEN HE "CHARGES" THE JURY. "CHARGING" THE JURY IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Hollywood will never tell you that the income tax laws are unconstitutional. They will never tell you that GUN CONTROL DID NOT EXIST UNTIL EX-SLAVES WERE MADE FREEDMEN. The powers-that-be did not want black people to be armed. They passed gun control laws to keep the ex-slaves helpless.

They will never tell you that the Gun Control Act of 1968, passed after JFK was assassinated, comes WORD FOR WORD FROM NAZI GUN LAW FROM 1932.

They will never tell you that at age 17 you automatically become a member of the unorganized Militia (United States Code, Title 10, Section 311, 312, etc.) They will never tell you that at age 18 you have a RIGHT to own a military service rifle, and that you have the RIGHT to use deadly force "in defense of your life, or defense of the State."

At 18, you guys have all the rights and privileges, and ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF ANY OTHER ADULT CITIZEN, except that you cannot drink alcohol.

They lie like hell. You guys better find out the goddamn truth for yourselves. They want you to be ignorant, uneducated, silly-ass consumer SHEEP. Think for yourself. And don't trust some fucking bullshit they tell you on MTV or teach you in those shithole politically correct high-school classes. READ. LEARN THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF.

quoted for redudancy. has anyone noticed how certain agendas of the state are replicated in hollywood and tv movies? KILL YOUR TV.

kyt, nothing good is on anyways.

the internet is where its at

;)

they are doing it for the Irakians, but remember they ve done it for years in America...

KILL CNN!!

Originally posted by metallix

quoted for redudancy. has anyone noticed how certain agendas of the state are replicated in hollywood and tv movies?

for sure

Guest BROWNer

it was documented and admitted that during gulf war uno

that good ol' CNN(what's their slogan these days?? somethin'

like "the most trusted news source in the world"..?)hired

psyops personnel. they even admitted the division and

everything..BUT.........they weren't actually doing any

operations, noooo, they were 'off duty':crazy:

i think that was broke by FAIR.

anyhow, i don't have cable, and i haven't had it for

probly 3 years now and it's fucking awesome.

Guest TEARZ

this is the truly disturbing reality of our existence. i hate this shit.

of course we all know the damage that images and advertising and commercial and political psych-ops are inflicting on us in an intellectual sense, but when you see it and experience it first hand when you are around kids, especially younger than 13, the shit just makes me want to cry. some of the damage is irreversable.

and i don't give a shit if america is an overly litigious society; i'd like to start a class action suit and sue some motherfuckers for all of the brain polluting damage they've done to us all.

TEARZ

For Christ's sake, man, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOURSELF. Don't blame them. Blame you. You guys need to get up off this "It's not my fault, I'm just a victim" shit. LEARN THE TRUTH FOR YOURSELF. Stop depending on the Hollywood Propaganda Machine to provide you with information and ideas and values. They have the fucking value system of a child molestor. THINK FOR YOURSELF. You should already know what's right and what's wrong, unless your parents are completely incompetent.

What frightens me is that I meet so many kids that cannot read, know nothing about history, know nothing about law (they think they do, but they don't), know nothing about the Constitution, have no marketable skills, no high-school diploma, no desire to become educated.

They are being set up for fascism.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AND START LEARNING.

Re: TEARZ

Originally posted by KaBar2

Hollywood Propaganda Machine

i really liked 2fast2furious. When i drive im gonna get a civic.

that movie is so realistic. ya know

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this