rcs

Guest reds

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: help me out guys

Originally posted by The Pope

Europe graffiti is boring as hell

in the future can you put some kind of indicator

on the thread title to let the unsuspecting viewer

know that this thread will put them to sleep with

its monotony.

thanks in advance guys.

hmmm, id rather look at a variety of brightly coloured styles on various kinds of transit stock, than repetetive pastel coloured wildstyles on rusty boxes.

http://www.paseoner.com/pictures20/lewis2.jpg'> http://www.paseoner.com/pictures20/seaz.jpg'> http://www.paseoner.com/pictures20/jerms1.jpg'> http://www.paseoner.com/pictures20/nekst.jpg'>

hmmm - i dont see any rust here. all i see are a couple of burners on a train that will last longer and be seen by a lot more people than your puny little passenge trains.

wow these pieces are pretty lame. i guess there dope cause there on a train car with windows......but guess what, they would suck if they were tattooed on j-lo's ass.

you suck.

your aint from NY and this aint the 80's.

get over it.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369771f00000019.jpg'> http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369771f00000020.jpg'> http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369771f00000021.jpg'> http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369771f00000022.jpg'> http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00369771f00000023.jpg'>

and next time make sure you specify that you have euro trash in the thread before you post

Guest imported_b0b

Re: help me out guys

in the future can you put some kind of indicator

on the thread title to let the unsuspecting viewer

know that this thread will put them to sleep with

its monotony.

Is that like your mum has to have that guy with the sign walk in front of her. People read it says "Avert your eyes in 2 seconds, exceedingly ugly lady approaching" and it saves her getting sued for hurting thier eyes?

so you have to be from ny to paint passenger trains? what so out trains are smaller than your shit. so what. your might run for longer. i bet more people see ours in 2 days than see yours in years.... also you have picked out exceptional examples of freight pieces... put some average ones on and well have a fair argument..

HANDS UP WHOS SICK OF PATHETIC LITTLE AMERICAN FOOLS COMING ONTO OUR THREADS, TALKING ABOUT OUR CITIES, AND OUR SCENES, WHEN THEY OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO IDEA, COS THEY NEVER BEEN HERE. GEEZ, I THINK IT MUST SUCK TO BE A PUNY LITTLE AMERICAN, WHAT WITH BEING THE MOST HATED COUNTRY ON THE PLANET AND ALL. HEY, WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS? DO YOU THINK YOU R HELPING? FOOLS. MIND YA OWN SHIT, OH, AND YOUR U.S. SUBWAYS SCENES IN 2003 SUCK DICK, AND U KNOW IT.

OH, AND 1 LAST THING MY PATHETIC, TOY (ONLY A TOY SPEAKS LIKE YOU - NEGATIVE DICK) FRIEND, YOU SAID -

' YOUR PUNY LITTLE PASSENGER TRANS'.

HMMMMMM. LONDON HAS THE BIGGEST SUBWAY NETWORK ON THE PLANET - FACT. IT IS ONE OF THE HARDEST SYSTEMS TO PAINT IN THE WORLD - FACT. DO YOUR GAY LITTLE FR8 YARDS HAVE -

a)a dedicated vandal sqaud to hunt u down. databasing, undercover, the lot?

b)laser trips?

c)pressure pads?

d)the most extensive CCTV network in the world (primarily to combat IRA terrorism)?

YOUR SCENE MUST BE SOOOOOOO STALE, COS ALL WE GET IS GAY YANKS WASTING THEIR TIME TAKING THE PISS OUT OF OUR SCENE, WHICH U OBVIOUSLY STILL WISH U HAD. FUCK U, AND YOUR MUM, AND ALL U OTHER IDIOT YANKS WHO GIVE YOUR COUNTRY A BAD NAME (FEEL SORRY FOR ALL U SAFE FOLKS OVER THERE)

COS, MY ENVIOUS LITTLE FOOL,L YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U R TALKING ABOUT.

END OV' BRUV.

Just out of interest, how many euro writers do u see wasting their time on the US threads taking the piss? I think its just u yanks which do it. what sort of response do u expect? if i started saying your graff, your scene was wack etc, how would u love it so? I think the joke is still on you and others like you, cos as far as it goes, europes where its at, especialy subway/train wise.

hmmm.

for what its worth, i mean since you asked, ive seen euros and that australian guy diss freights just as much as ive seen american writers snap on euro trains.

dont get blood in yer purdy pink panties

tuff guy. like i said i got respect for anyone painting trains, anywhere just like i respect your opinion

which says that europe transit is where its at. to you and a lot of people transit is better. to me and a lot of other people freights are better. there just opinions, so noone is right, or didnt you learn the meaning of the word opinion in english class....oh yeah i forgot, your english is different than ours.

so now go have a spot of tea paint a dub and move on with your pitiful existance.

hmmm.

for what its worth, i mean since you asked, ive seen euros and that australian guy diss freights just as much as ive seen american writers snap on euro trains.

dont get blood in yer purdy pink panties

tuff guy. like i said i got respect for anyone painting trains, anywhere just like i respect your opinion

which says that europe transit is where its at. to you and a lot of people transit is better. to me and a lot of other people freights are better. there just opinions, so noone is right, or didnt you learn the meaning of the word opinion in english class....oh yeah i forgot, your english is different than ours.

so now go have a spot of tea paint a dub and move on with your pitiful existance.

what a fuking rod................." oh yeah your english is diffrent to ours" .........thats right you fuking retard we have our own language unlike you. u r american yet u dont have your own language u speak english just with a stupid accent u twat. so dont go on like you can call our english u prick because u aint got ur own language twat u use ours. and another thing frieghts suk cock. if u were a serious writer u wud be painting the new york subway just like all your famous writers did and they wud want you to. your generation suks cok n u let the scene down. since wen did cope, seen, t-kid, lee, dondi paint freights????????............never. europe is the best now for real train scenes and you fuking no that thats why u get so angry n love ur pieces of rusted shite, ur all to scared to get a flight to the big apple n paint the real deal n carry on the episode. u must be wounded because you got people like chintz not even from new york not from america. he comes over n does wholecars on your subway n gets flix running???...........wats going on here, how and nosm smashed new york once again from europe, sdk smashed new york, from europe..............your scene is wak as fuk now face it mate i no it hurts but it is true.how many videos n mags do u watch or read with new york shit in????............hardly any n if there is something its no one from new york or america. you fuking suck:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by NOTTS1

what a fuking rod................." oh yeah your english is diffrent to ours" .........thats right you fuking retard we have our own language unlike you. u r american yet u dont have your own language u speak english just with a stupid accent u twat. so dont go on like you can call our english u prick because u aint got ur own language twat u use ours. and another thing frieghts suk cock. if u were a serious writer u wud be painting the new york subway just like all your famous writers did and they wud want you to. your generation suks cok n u let the scene down. since wen did cope, seen, t-kid, lee, dondi paint freights????????............never. europe is the best now for real train scenes and you fuking no that thats why u get so angry n love ur pieces of rusted shite, ur all to scared to get a flight to the big apple n paint the real deal n carry on the episode. u must be wounded because you got people like chintz not even from new york not from america. he comes over n does wholecars on your subway n gets flix running???...........wats going on here, how and nosm smashed new york once again from europe, sdk smashed new york, from europe..............your scene is wak as fuk now face it mate i no it hurts but it is true.how many videos n mags do u watch or read with new york shit in????............hardly any n if there is something its no one from new york or america. you fuking suck:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

te hehehehe.

now thats the reaction i was looking for.

thanks.

Originally posted by Von schnabel

A funny thing though is that if you wouldve posted those "fr8" a couple of years ago youve wouldve been called somthing spiffy like a "eurotrash jocking gay herb".

grab some wood there bub.

its hard to take this shit for anything other than a joke,

mr von farfugnugen.

what the fuck is "youve wouldve"?

didnt you guys invent english?

Guest imported_b0b

what the fuck is "youve wouldve"?

didnt you guys invent english?

Isn't Von Schnabel from Scandanavia? He isn't doing too bad seeing as it is his second language.

Originally posted by beefedout

actually cope does paint freights... don't ask me why.

'the pope'; i could comment on your grammar but i'm not that petty.

and to my european brothers; don't let these people get to you cos it's always the same arguments. a simple 'fuck off' does the trick.

no disrespect to cope, but he dosent paint freights.

comment on my grammar, please - you still wont see me beating my keyboard up with a response.

okay...ill fuck off now....i just have to have the last word is all.

Archived